Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

These are no bueno to me. Is the red pair releasing for xmas?

Im not crazy about red kicks for some reason (but the red cruz joints are copped on site).. But white and navy blue is a weakness CW for me

Yeah I'm good on these. Pass. I'll just wait on concords for that look.

I feel ya'll. Blue's my favorite color but it's still a no for me. IMO they look like early 2000 fakes and it pains me to say that. Not a knock on those who like em. Good luck to all who are going after these.

I feel ya'll. Blue's my favorite color but it's still a no for me. IMO they look like early 2000 fakes and it pains me to say that. Not a knock on those who like em. Good luck to all who are going after these.
I hear you bro. One of my childhood friends actually had these around that time(2001ish) lol. My other friend would clown him for them being fake..... He never bought anymore fakes after that lmao

I really hope the final pair doesn't come with a painted 23 on the heel. They crack and look so cheap, the stitched 45 was so nice on the Jams last year

I'm all the way in on these. Navy and white is probably my favorite combo, so there's no way I'd miss these. Now that these are coming out, I'm really not sweating the fact that I passed on the navy 16's. I wanted those, but wasn't with the $250 price tag. But now, getting the same color scheme in a better model IMO, and a smidge cheaper I'm sure. Yeah, good pass. 

So basically were about to get Concords twice in the next 3 years.JB/Nike are the ultimate smart hustlers.I thought these where going to look like the KL P.E.With a lighter Blue color on the Patent Leather.From a distance there going to look like Concords.Because the color is so dark.Up close you can see the hint of blue.The blue doesnt even count to me.Its to dark to me.Good looking 11 though.Its going to be nuts on release day. Just because its a concord look alike with high PL cut.

Back
Top Bottom