Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Can't wait either

Do Folk was right, they are coming out with a lot of better retro+ cw's this year

eh maybe. I've Concords in great condition and Dec is gonna be just fire releases apparently. So we'll see

Me personally...

I'm kinda glad I struck out on the 2011, concord release. In person and on feet, they just looked like replicated toys, of the OG & 2000 release. That's just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Lemme start gettjng xmas presents now because it looks like ima be dropping them bucks this winter. Thanks Nike/JB

eh maybe. I've Concords in great condition and Dec is gonna be just fire releases apparently. So we'll see
. Myself also, got Concords in pretty good shape. But 2011 cut, shape compared to what may come later this year is so much better. I hate to say they are wanna be cords cause they aren't. I think Nike just found a good color combo to put out that closely resembles them.

Was asking. Don't know for sure. There has to be footage of that game somewhere.

I believe the shoes in question were worn for practice only, not during the actual game. Some say blue, others say Concords with a funny lighting

I believe the shoes in question were worn for practice only, not during the actual game. Some say blue, others say Concords with a funny lighting
mj never wore those in game. Only practice. I agree

IN
air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-3.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-1-1.jpg

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-378037-123-2-1.jpg

Good lord! Simple & clean

Black Friday though? I hope the hood doesn't act stupid for these or the red pair. Sneaker robberies/deaths are the worst part of sneaker culture.

Black Friday though? I hope the hood doesn't act stupid for these or the red pair. Sneaker robberies/deaths are the worst part of sneaker culture.

If the hood buys old man reebok because Kanye has them on....well don't set your expectations too high. In all seriousness though, any violence or theft is just uncalled for over sneakers.

Taking my luck on snkrs. So far 2 Ls one W and one delayed W using that app

Last edited:
These just look better and better

Seems to have legend blue carbon fiber
Yeah man, I'm all the way in. "Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to wherever you get these and get them!"

Back
Top Bottom