Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

WTFFFF NIKE 

"Sorry, a system error required removing this item from your cart. Lebron Dri..."

Wow lost my 11 lows while I was waiting for them to add to cart since 5 o clock 

Wait I got the 11';s in my cart on Nike checking out right now. It's so slow still worried.

Last edited:
Are you kidding me... I had the splash page going way early before the drop on FNL and I just now got on the site...

im determined 
mad.gif

[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was checking my nike cart 11 lows and now this shows up on payment what do i do? refresh?

Man its having troubles checking out now its saying all different types of errors

Last edited:
 [h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I was checking my nike cart 11 lows and now this shows up on payment what do i do? refresh?
refresh or hit back on the browser

Back
Top Bottom