Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

These are the errors I have had

Zip code error

blank error where it took me back to just the same place order screen

and now communication error.

COMMON SON!

First time I ever actually got something in cart from nike now its taking forever to checkout. Hopefully it doesn't drop because of long time of checkout

crazy that a corporation that big is having issues like this just trying to take in money.

these things are so crazy, I cant imagine wearing them to anything other than like a prom or something insane like that.

same here bro, keep trying
Payment service temporarily unavailable though!?

This is the first time I've seen a company turning down payments (sarcasm). So now instead of sites crashing will the payment systems crash after you had to wait 40 mins for item to go in your cart.

Finally

Last edited:
damn thought I could be clever and use paypal to checkout on nike.

it denied it and said payment validation fail. I think patience is the key while they just work it out or traffic on the site stops.

These are the errors I have had

Zip code error

blank error where it took me back to just the same place order screen

and now communication error.

COMMON SON!
Got order placed finally on nike. How about you? Still no email confirmation though.

I placed an order through A-FEW earlier in the week and the order status still says "Paid." Wonder if they will honor it or should I be expecting cancellation soon, it's been about 4 days now..

I placed an order through A-FEW earlier in the week and the order status still says "Paid." Wonder if they will honor it or should I be expecting cancellation soon, it's been about 4 days now..
Same, FWIW they haven't charged my card yet, nor is there a auth.

Last edited:
copped cigars. champagnes in checkout line
smokin.gif

im going on NDC next, do i have to fill out captcha every time i add a shoe to cart? or just one time altogether?

Same, FWIW they haven't charged my card yet, nor is there a auth.
Yea i haven't gotten anything charged to my card.  Even though my CC company called me to authorize payment b/c it was International site, wonder what's going on 

Back
Top Bottom