Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I managed to get both pairs from Finishline :pimp: Although, got the Cigars in a 14 since the 13s were gone. I don't know why but I'm lowkey feeling sometime of way like I just spent $500+ on 2 pairs of Jordan's at retail. And to think when 6s retailed at $125 :smh:

well at lease this corprate research lab network will hopefully give me a edge on nike.com i hope they did away with the count down timer

Didn't get to anything all the Splash screens... Jimmyjazz added to cart but then it wouldnt load when i go to checkout

looks like ndc is my last hope to snag these at retail. Any one have any advice for copping on there?? Only tried ndc once in the past and the experience was so terrible i've never been back

Anyone got practice captchas so i can practice for the NDC release?
That's dedication
laugh.gif

i know the secret to getting through FNL Splash page as soon as possible, but not telling anyone here :tongue: since nobody helped me out with the early links

Last edited:
Why does it take forver to try and get rid of a show from jimmy jazz... I have the green beans and the cigars i donmt want green beans and im at checkout but trying to remove the green beans..

got thru on mobile added both in a cigar 8.5 and champagne 12 to cart then got cart jacked then sold out. fnl mobile
Low 11's it is with $20 reward and 15% cashback.

Back
Top Bottom