Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I wish i knew the exact arrival date! First time purchasing from overseas.

Do they crease easily? Wearable shoe trees a must??

that's going to be the last update you get until they're delivered. They will get there, don't sweat it.

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

that's going to be the last update you get until they're delivered. They will get there, don't sweat it.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

i heard. Wanted to bust these out for 4th of July, but i dont think thats happening.

i heard. Wanted to bust these out for 4th of July, but i dont think thats happening.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by dmxgod

People..they're dropping on July 2nd in the United States..READ!!!

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  i almost listened to this dude  
30t6p3b.gif
I almost listened to myself too
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

*6,500 posts on #NT
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Oh well..saves me money
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom