Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

for the $275 i paid, i'm glad they aint releasing. ebay prices have sky rockey since the announcement. $325+ for these right now.

for the $275 i paid, i'm glad they aint releasing. ebay prices have sky rockey since the announcement. $325+ for these right now.

haha good for u u hype beast ^ im glad you felt obligated to pay 275 for a pair of ugly sneakers

haha good for u u hype beast ^ im glad you felt obligated to pay 275 for a pair of ugly sneakers

Originally Posted by AIRRON

interesting you say this, considering in the previous page, you said I'll get my hands on this.

And my $275 is a deal, considering these were bought for around $220 (?) overseas. Add shipping charges and i paid probably $25 more than the guy who purchased them in the UK.

You should read some of your own comments bro. You're the ultimate hype beast and tool. Carry on guy.

interesting you say this, considering in the previous page, you said I'll get my hands on this.

And my $275 is a deal, considering these were bought for around $220 (?) overseas. Add shipping charges and i paid probably $25 more than the guy who purchased them in the UK.

You should read some of your own comments bro. You're the ultimate hype beast and tool. Carry on guy.

this bs is all hype, im going to get my hands on these ill tell you that much

But these shoes are ugly, right?

Which one is it? Make up your mind or wait to follow what everyone else thinks about a shoe, than jump on the bandwagon.

this bs is all hype, im going to get my hands on these ill tell you that much

But these shoes are ugly, right?

Which one is it? Make up your mind or wait to follow what everyone else thinks about a shoe, than jump on the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I have a friend in the UK, anyone know if they already released there or not? He told me he can scoop a pair if not

yep they released in Europe last weekend....

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I have a friend in the UK, anyone know if they already released there or not? He told me he can scoop a pair if not

yep they released in Europe last weekend....

They are $165 in the UK not the $220 Europe pay!! FL UK now has hardly any pairs left as I got them to check stock today when I was in my local!! So you will be lucky to find any pairs in larger sizes or any size..... And they released on the 20th.

They are $165 in the UK not the $220 Europe pay!! FL UK now has hardly any pairs left as I got them to check stock today when I was in my local!! So you will be lucky to find any pairs in larger sizes or any size..... And they released on the 20th.

been breaking necks with the pair i got from unique fashion 123

very legit e-bay seller

tell em 160jordansdeep sent you

been breaking necks with the pair i got from unique fashion 123

very legit e-bay seller

tell em 160jordansdeep sent you

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I wish i knew the exact arrival date! First time purchasing from overseas.

Do they crease easily? Wearable shoe trees a must??

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Is that $165 in pounds, which would equal around $250 US?

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Is that $165 in pounds, which would equal around $250 US?

Originally Posted by casper90403

dont worry hes very very legit and easy to get a hold of 
only bad thing they crease bad but it gives the shoe character 

Back
Top Bottom