Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by casper90403

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

I wish i knew the exact arrival date! First time purchasing from overseas.

Do they crease easily? Wearable shoe trees a must??

dont worry hes very very legit and easy to get a hold of 
only bad thing they crease bad but it gives the shoe character 

^^^I'm tortured here waiting for them to be delivered. Paid last Friday, seller sent from UK on Monday, and I've been on Royal Mail Track and Trace every single day hoping for an update! This is all i get:

Your item, posted on 28/06/11 with reference XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

did you get the notice about them hitting Coventry for exit from the UK? It's been a hot minute since I ordered something from Europe, but the one you got should be the last update you get until they show up at your door. Then there will be a flurry of activity showing you all the stops the package made from leaving the UK to hitting your doorstep.

did you get the notice about them hitting Coventry for exit from the UK? It's been a hot minute since I ordered something from Europe, but the one you got should be the last update you get until they show up at your door. Then there will be a flurry of activity showing you all the stops the package made from leaving the UK to hitting your doorstep.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

been breaking necks with the pair i got from unique fashion 123

very legit e-bay seller

tell em 160jordansdeep sent you

good lookin out on the legit seller, Imma see if he got 13s.....

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

very legit e-bay seller

that's going to be the last update you get until they're delivered. They will get there, don't sweat it.

that's going to be the last update you get until they're delivered. They will get there, don't sweat it.

Back
Top Bottom