Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

You gotta use PayPal for online raffles especially for overseas raffles
I've never hit on any SNS raffles in 3 years of entering and I've used nothing but PayPal. Went wth CC this time around and still nothing.

I don't think they're too limited. Almost every ftl and champs in my area are getting them. They're also doing fcfs instead of reservations.

I don't think they're too limited. Almost every ftl and champs in my area are getting them. They're also doing fcfs instead of reservations.

My Champs got 18 pairs. They usually get between 80-120 of any retro. Only 3 Champs in my area got them at all. I think this is B-Red Toe syndrome all over again. Just because they're showing at a ton of stores, doesn't necessarily mean there's a ton of stock.

You might be right. I don't know the stock numbers but I was told by an employee that low stock numbers go the reservation route. Hopefully the 200 price tag deters people

The color blocking on these still seem a little off to me. Might pick em up if I hit on FTL app. 3 stores in my area are getting them so should be fairly easy.

ya my local champs got 17 pairs... my plug never got back to me smh... probably cant rely on him and i have to cop online

air-jordan-4-raptors-aq3816-065-5.jpg
kid-air-jordan-7-raptor-k140227-001-453-0.jpg

Last edited:
PG Mall (DMV) got like 5 shoes spots within a couple feet from each other so even if stocks is low at stores this should help.

Hmmmmmm

Attachments

• baws-t-shirt-raptor-baws-black-sneaker-tees-shirt-jordan-4-raptors-2737652531257_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    baws-t-shirt-raptor-baws-black-sneaker-tees-shirt-jordan-4-raptors-2737652531257_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 8
Hit on SNS too, there seems to be good numbers of people winning so either everyone is lucky or there is decent numbers for these

Back
Top Bottom