Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

I hope players are giving him **** for that. He also had Jumpan Pros and other irrelevant "Jordan" models on his shelves :smh:

i couldnt believe it. he had a jordan shirt on too lol. i had to rewind and take a closer look at the shoes to see if im bugging but nope they were the alternate '89 4s. the kicker is that he said they were his favorite pair of kicks...but come on dude, u cant call em ya fav kicks and not at least know the model. im not saying to know that theyre alternate 89s, but at least know theyre jordan 4s haha.

It stands for Nike Research Group. They basically create different concepts for shoes. Most revolving around what happened around the original release of said shoe. For example: Jordan 3 (Slam Dunk Contest), Jordan 5 (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Jordan 6 (Gatorade Commercial), and so on.
Finally an explanation that makes some sense.

Thanks. Always thought it mean limited.

Had these in hand today. They are really good quality. The suede is super soft and the pair I saw was almost perfect as far as craftsmanship goes. Very dark black, not ashy at all. Tongue is also super soft and the Jumpman patch on the tongue is a very nice touch. All in all I would say the 200$ price point is ok with me on these. The store I went to said he had a ton. He was the manger so I figure he’s was being honest. Said he had 9 pairs of SZ 13 so I’m assuming it’s a GR from that number. Could be wrong. But I hope everyone that wants them gets them.

Loooking to double up, I probably won’t play around online.... I’ll be at the mall at 10... I might have to hit up two malls, but I’m cool with that

Loooking to double up, I probably won’t play around online.... I’ll be at the mall at 10... I might have to hit up two malls, but I’m cool with that

One pair for me will suffice. Luckily the foot action and foot locker is almost across from each other, I’ll wait in which line is less to better my chances.

Lost on fnl app but fnl employee lock my size down with the extra shipment that came in, plus I can use my $20 reward I’m in the bed till noon Saturday

Back
Top Bottom