Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

so they basically just changed the tag on the tongue....im gonna assume they didntmake all new pairs but just took off the drake tag and put the blacked out one.

be prepared for complaints about pairs with janky tongue tags lol

so they basically just changed the tag on the tongue....im gonna assume they didntmake all new pairs but just took off the drake tag and put the blacked out one.

be prepared for complaints about pairs with janky tongue tags lol
Regardless of the tongue tags, complaints will happen if everyone gets a pair easily..
That I’m not special feeling some ppl need, will cause the most useless complaints

I like these but I don't like the extra cost. So these were supposed to be limited but now it's general release?

It has the NRG tag so people thought it would be limited. Turns out these are more than available as before.

They are limited, has everyone already forgotten how many motorsports, alternate motorsports, royalties, and pure monies were released?

They are limited, has everyone already forgotten how many motorsports, alternate motorsports, royalties, and pure monies were released?

But those shoes you mentioned have nothing to do with NRG.

At first, most thought the raptors are gonna be tied 0 and select accounts. Not your everyday foot locker stores. They are limited that the fact that each store probably has less than 40 pairs probably. But still more readily available than initially thought.

FTL is FCFS....

FTA is AWOL....

Champs says call store for details.....

TF....

It stands for Nike Research Group. They basically create different concepts for shoes. Most revolving around what happened around the original release of said shoe. For example: Jordan 3 (Slam Dunk Contest), Jordan 5 (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air), Jordan 6 (Gatorade Commercial), and so on.

Exactly. All those shoes you mentioned was limited to a point. Not like a general release.

No footlocker, Footaction, champs, or any shoe store in my area are getting these. Closes 3 hrs away. I'll be looking online.

little off topic, but was watching hard knocks just now and corey coleman called a pair of 4s a pair of 3s while showinf off his sneaker collection. i cringed a little lol

thats how u tell if a guy is really into his sneakers, or if a guy just got a bunch of money and bought alotta kicks.

Last edited:
little off topic, but was watching hard knocks just now and corey coleman called a pair of 4s a pair of 3s while showinf off his sneaker collection. i cringed a little lol

thats how u tell if a guy is really into his sneakers, or if a guy just got a bunch of money and bought alotta kicks.

I hope players are giving him **** for that. He also had Jumpan Pros and other irrelevant "Jordan" models on his shelves :smh:

Back
Top Bottom