Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

its the internet. sarcasm is sometimes hard to pick up on the internet. especially if youre a stranger. with so many people on the internet who have said crazier things and believed the crazy things they say, its hard to pick out whos playing and whos actually being serious.

but now that u told me you were playing....it still isnt funny tho. maybe that says somthing?

oh well, im in for a pair or 2 like i said. i like these.
I’m sorry that I was unable to make you laugh or even smile. I just don’t think I can go on knowing that I failed at my life’s mission: making atdizzle laugh. Some may aspire to go to outer space or even be President. Not me, no sir, I need only one thing! To make atdizzle smile. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.

Good luck getting your 2 pairs!

I’m guessing they’re gonna be FCFS for all? I don’t think I’ve seen all raffle at any places?

If they were app, should have changed already to give people time to check in personally. 3 days instead of 2 with the Thursday deadline.

Starting to cringe reading dude’s post. Give it up.

Back to the shoes. If they change to the app reserve I think it’ll have to be done by tomorrow.

I’m sorry that I was unable to make you laugh or even smile. I just don’t think I can go on knowing that I failed at my life’s mission: making atdizzle laugh. Some may aspire to go to outer space or even be President. Not me, no sir, I need only one thing! To make atdizzle smile. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be.

Good luck getting your 2 pairs!

ROFL

im being sarcastic

All B.S. aside, I am really excited for these as the materials look very nice. I wish the mall 40 minutes away was getting them instead of having to do the 1hr 20min drive to pick up my reservation. Oh well, it beats paying resale. I still don’t know how limited these will be and if I’ll be able to just easily cop off of SNKRS app. We will find out Saturday.

I do think it’s weird that retailers have been slow to put out the pics of these shoes. It did actually make me wonder if they were going to announce Drake was staying and push these out with the signature on the tongue. I’m cool either way and actually prefer the embossed suede patch on the tongue. I love the color way and will be glad to add them to my collection of 4s. I think 4s may be my favorite silhouette.

they gotta feel special some typa way.

still showing FCFS in my area. im in NYC. might change later today? or not lol
Really hoping it doesn't. Love the availability from HGG release so hopefully this one will be the same.

Anyone have info on the suede? Same as Toro?

FAE0416E-4512-4334-8FAF-B41DEA9C9FED.png

FTA App RSVP is up y’all!!!

Back
Top Bottom