Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Man all the salty folks from the OG 1's and Duck Foams apparently took it out on JJ just now.

managed to add to cart, but then site went down, and when it finally loaded - got cart jacked.

NDC tomorrow i guess.

JimmyJazz website is HORRIBLE. In my cart took forever to load and once I clicked on the shopping bag so I could checkout the shoes were gone. :smh:

got all the way to checkout. lagged. cartjacked. 
mean.gif
. nothing new

da ****! had an 11 in my cart. site was slow as ****. tried to checkout to find out all sold out shoe was taken out of my cart.

ITEM# 11103847 (3LAB5 SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

last time i copped at JJ was for black/red XI

Honestly JJ wasn't even that bad. Other than being slow like always it only crashed on me once oppose to 5+ like usually

re loads and nothing in my cart smh.  Did they even tweet a link lol?  gonna try in the am

I dont really want these and they would strictly be for me to trade if I got them. But the fact that I was able to actually move around JJ for this release makes me believe that these should be pretty easy to cop from the usual suspects come 8:00. 

Just a hunch, since I can barely even see the shoes page on JJ normally

Back
Top Bottom