Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I made the mistake of trying to search for 3LAB5 on JJ instead of using the link which went to an affiliate link for NT cuz it was too damn slow!

They never do ......
they had a lot more gammas 11 than these. since i was able to add to cart multiple times but this time one, cart jacked, and it was sold out. i figure it's going to be limited for them anyways

Last edited:

I'm about to release a size 13 on JJ
Cuz that would do anything..... 
mean.gif

Welp am an *******. My boy hmu like go head bruh go to sleep I got u I'm into bots and all this gay ****, go take a piss a few minutes before game time and come back. "Aye dawg my bad I went to cop a Dutch I didn't come back in time" like word fam? ******g A. Why am I an asshat? Like lmfao @ me for even allowing someone to try for me like as if I don't does this on my own. Sleep sounded so good tho. Fuggit. 8 AM.

Where the hell do all these early links come from?

I never see any on nt

And it explains why they are sold out instantly

JJ needs to implement a checkout system like NDC's. Getting cart jacked sucks.

They don't even have proper servers...implementing a cart holding system should be the last of their worries IMO.

Also, Shoe Palace is NOT dropping these online tomorrow. Their JB account doesn't allow for online sales until 1/1/14.

NDC, Footlocker family, and Finishline should be the only American stores getting these online.

Where the hell do all these early links come from?

I never see any on nt

And it explains why they are sold out instantly

All you need to know is the product code.

It's not an "early link", it's simply putting a few pieces of a puzzle together to try to offset the horror that is JJ's servers.

Last edited:
So even if you are signed in you can get cart jacked? Or it is just some inventory issue where they allow more people to put into their cart but discover they are short?

They don't even have proper servers...implementing a cart holding system should be the last of their worries IMO.

Also, Shoe Palace is NOT dropping these online tomorrow. Their JB account doesn't allow for online sales until 1/1/14.

NDC, Footlocker family, and Finishline should be the only American stores getting these online.
Well, looks like I'll try for FTA again. Got through for the Jordan 1s the other day, surprisingly.

Im not even talkkng bout crappy JJ

But finishline links been out early for the past few releases.

Ndc links been given out

People even ordering before 8am

Back
Top Bottom