Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

ITEM# 11103847 (3LAB5 SNEAKER) is no longer in stock and has been removed from your bag

last time i copped at JJ was for black/red XI
the biggest **** JJ could take on a customer 99 percent through the process. 

Yes...yes you did.

On topic: Was I the first one that posted the link for JJ in this thread?

Hope it helped some people out.
thanks for the help bro either way cause i got in at 12 more than likely and was able to add to cart

In cart and then gone at checkout. Should have let the lurkers search thru all of the 22 pages for the link instead of constantly posting it right before game time

Something is going on with JJ since the Kobe 8 Christmas release. I have always been able to cop on JJ and now I can't get anything. Someone must have designed a bot or have some kind of back door link. As soon as they popped up size 9.5 and another size or two were already sold out.

This has happened now for 4 straight releases and I wasn't able to cop any of them after getting just about every release on JJ over the past year or so.

Last edited:
JJ is so cold hearted lol.......off to my sweet spots in the am goodnight and good luck

After having some success with the Christmas pack  this year on JJ, I thought of coding a basic script. Got a size 11 and an accidental 10.5 in my cart and went to checkout. Got through step 1 but as usual, the site was rather sluggish. Thinking about waking up early tomorrow.
eyes.gif

could of copped.

Had i not enter the wrong credit card details 3 times in a row lmaoooo

this is super depressing man

After having some success with the Christmas pack  this year on JJ, I thought of coding a basic script. Got a size 11 and an accidental 10.5 in my cart and went to checkout. Got through step 1 but as usual, the site was rather sluggish. Thinking about waking up early tomorrow.
eyes.gif

Script is only gonna get you so far with the servers JJ uses.

I'm guessing they share with a local school district.

how anybody is ever able to cop on JJ is beyond me. never ever successful. oh well off to sleep yall see you in the a.m.

Last edited:
**** it, im just gonna invest in a bot..... i tried to get the shoes the honest, o well, gotta do what i gotta do fuk it

got cart jacked 3 times on jj, i think thats a new record 
roll.gif

oh well, ndc and fnl in the am 
eyes.gif

Script is only gonna get you so far with the servers JJ uses.

I'm guessing they share with a local school district.
Very true. Gets me through quick with sneakers that are just sitting but these hot releases just kill them.

Back
Top Bottom