Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
im a bit conflicted as well, what is your plan with those DS pairs from 05? be in the 10th year in a couple of months...

I plan on keeping them. As far as soles coming off, the 13 are usually good to go. You normally get the sole issues with the 12s.

Yea def either shopped or customized. 10000x better then that all black version that looks like a 2005 chinese variant. Still holding on to hope they drop the black/red pods.

Last edited:
The image says "photoshopped by kicksonfire.." and says subtle change. they're asking what people think.

Wanted those greys toes siince I saw the sample back in 8th grade. Then we never got them and ended up having to get those wack heather grey toes and burgundy. i'm def in for a pair.

Indeed.

I have 2 pairs of DS OG XIIIs, no separation at all.
judging by your avi I woulda never known
laugh.gif

Anybody know the deal with Asneakerlife? I see him selling a few sizes of these on IG. I'm guessing GM's

Last edited:
 Anybody know the deal with Asneakerlife? I see him selling a few sizes of these on IG. I'm guessing GM's
he sells super fakes, he had a video of a customer that bought gamma 12s and how happy he was and blah blah blah........ son... things had PL instead of regular leather............

Add in that he ONLY takes Western Union, so if you have an issue? too bad, its his money now. just another bum *** ClosetCollector

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom