Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I wouldn't mind getting those new 13s, only the grey toes and the barons, I can do without the 3M ones, I think there have been enough 3M shoes this year. I think JB should redo the black/red 13 and white/blue 13s with 3M. That might be part of the update coming next year with higher quality material. JB should have been done this a long time ago!

I goota admit I like the 2014's better than the '05 Retros. Still gonna pass on em though.

I am a little bit conflicted. I still have my DS pairs from '05, but as you can see from the pics below, the bleeding!!! The big plus on them are that the leather quality is actually nice tumble.

View media item 1148061View media item 1148062View media item 1148063View media item 1148064View media item 1148065
im lowkey hating on u fam those grey toes have been alluding me since 05. They dropped around when I first got into sneakers (14-15 years old) but I didn't have the money to cop when they dropped. i was so hurt back and til this day I've yet to get my size. I will be picking up the 14 version but to me it wont fill the void for me not having those. Idc about the bleeding problems or the fact this year is closer to the og sample when I was 15 I knew nothing about the sample version so the 05 still hold a special place with me. Actually every 13 model that dropped around that time does. Those are like my ogs considering thats when I first got into the game.

im lowkey hating on u fam those grey toes have been alluding me since 05. They dropped around when I first got into sneakers (14-15 years old) but I didn't have the money to cop when they dropped. i was so hurt back and til this day I've yet to get my size. I will be picking up the 14 version but to me it wont fill the void for me not having those. Idc about the bleeding problems or the fact this year is closer to the og sample when I was 15 I knew nothing about the sample version so the 05 still hold a special place with me. Actually every 13 model that dropped around that time does. Those are like my ogs considering thats when I first got into the game.

I feel you on liking the shoe. I always thought the color blocking had a nice touch. This new found love for them is a little bit weird. I remember when they come out, people weren't really on them. Everyone was after the Altitudes/Flints/UNC/Wheats. I was able to get my two pairs more than a week after they released. The good old days.

Last edited:
I am a little bit conflicted. I still have my DS pairs from '05, but as you can see from the pics below, the bleeding!!! The big plus on them are that the leather quality is actually nice tumble.
I think these are cleaner for casual wear. the ones with the grey tongue are better looking on the court than these

I feel you on liking the shoe. I always thought the color blocking had a nice touch. This new found love for them is a little bit weird. I remember when they come out, people weren't really on them. Everyone was after the Altitudes/Flints/UNC/Wheats. I was able to get my two pairs more than a week after they released. The good old days.
Always nice to reminisce on the good days one can only hope things will go back to normal but my hopes aren't up and idk where all the love for these came from either but nothing suprises me anymore. Rep'd for ya pairs tho fam wish they were an 8.5 I woulda been pleading with u to sell me one lol

13s are easily the best shoe model for me. Not really feeling any of these 13's though.. Wasn't feeling the mostly 3M pair, but they are rubbing on me a little bit.

I am just hoping the Altitude 13's come out asap. I slept on them last time until seeing them and been on the hunt ever since. Hoping for a release in 2015. Still have my Flints, but would probably cop again. My favorite pair of All-Time.

Back
Top Bottom