Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I still have the maroon grey toe and the white and red pair, I don't know if I need these grey toes. They do look good though.

Really digging the grey toes only problem I have with them is that the inner lining is white so it will get dirty easily and also the fact that white piece in the back is white so the red will bleed on it.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up copping xiii's that I shouldn't be. At the moment I'm committed to only the black and red pods. For my affinity of the xiii model, I'm afraid I'll be buying more. Must resist!

Isn't the midsole supposed to have suede instead of it being painted? Idk any other pairs of XIIIs that have the midsoles painted instead of using suede

These grey toes are so much better then the 05's and I have the 05's. Quality was on point but the blob on grey on the toe but no where else just makes em look ugly af on feet. These have good colour blocking just like the black toes. Cannot wait, ill double if I can but wont go out my way. Il be copping all cws this year, end of this years a ******* joke though $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

retro 13 prem are the only ones striking my attention right now quality looks amazing in early pics but well see 10/4

Black/red-black gonna be crazy. Hope it's the pair that was on the wall behind tinker in the very 1st "Jordan" slam magazine back in '98

Back
Top Bottom