Jordan Retro 12 "Wool" - Fall 2016

I would hate to think what these will look like once there wet

I hope I don't get stuck in the rain with them

Wool handles getting wet just fine.

This.... Plus spray some water protectant on the em. It's seem kind I spray on my strapback wool/suede hats works perfect. My 2 wool blend peacoats are my goto for wet and cold weather. No prob at all.

wound up copping from SP online yesterday. was unsure about them and still haven't seen em in person yet. hopefully they are dope as i think they might be...

:nerd:

These are tuff in person. Had to get a size 11 instead of a 11.5 though. These went quick where I'm at and one of the HOH only received 6 pairs which was tuff because they made phone calls to raffle winners.

Won't the woll part of the shoe become fuzzy if it gets wet ?

I'm glad I got these
Doubt it. Wool grows on sheep - who live outside in crappy weather. It gets a bit tangled and knotty on them from being outside, moving around, sleeping on it, etc. But it's good in the cold and wet - it's why there are wool socks and sweaters and jackets. Getting wet doesn't hurt wool - washing it (unless its already been processed that way) in a washing machine can hurt it (turn it into felt). I am also sure the shoe is not made from a sweater weave type wool, but from a boiled or felted wool. Should be fine, just like a peacoat.

Last edited:
Oh ok.. was this not a general release? I copped a pair from Nike but just curious as to why FNL didn't get them

Oh ok.. was this not a general release? I copped a pair from Nike but just curious as to why FNL didn't get them

They seemed kinda limited, Only select stores/locations got them around me. From what I read on their twitter, FNL only had them in a few select stores. I got em from Nike also, missed the raffles for em.

Looking for a size 11, any help.. emailed and called oneness no response. Called rock city no answer. Called and emailed solefly and they aren't doing online or phone orders

i was waiting for dem (october 8th in europe) but i have to pass because i just order a pair of Jordan 2 Retro - Q54 in a restock

Looking for a size 11, any help.. emailed and called oneness no response. Called rock city no answer. Called and emailed solefly and they aren't doing online or phone orders
solefly should update their website 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom