Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Didn’t get any notifications on my phone today. Hit on local ftl, but fta and champs countdown still shows about an hour left. Thought they all end at the same time?

They usually do end at the same time
Weird that FTA and Champs’s still shows an hour to go
It seems the time to confirm keeps getting shorter
It showed I only had 1 hour to confirm

Hit on my original account and hit on a new account. Not confirming though, just testing it out. Getting ready for the shadow 1s. I should have two pairs locked.

Air-Jordan-11-Low-Emerald-681x521.jpg
Splashing!!!

They usually do end at the same time
Weird that FTA and Champs’s still shows an hour to go
It seems the time to confirm keeps getting shorter
It showed I only had 1 hour to confirm
IMO, an hour is long enough, its crazy to have to wait 3-4 hrs on a waitlist... The sooner the better, if a person really want them, they will be on top of the countdown

Hoping by buying at my nearest FTL it will help for future releases at that store
First time hitting there
Always pick them but never hit
It’s like 10 min away
Its a small store so they don’t get a lot of pairs

How long does it usually take on the waitlist b4 u find out? Will it show results on the reservations page?

Hit on FTA with 9 min
Hit on champs with 10 min

Man why cant all releases be this easy
Passing on both
Just gonna pick up one pair

Hit on FTL with 10.
Hit on FA with 9.
Hit on Champs with 7.

I got an early pair from Nike though, so I'm not going to confirm them.

I had a 10 min head start for Champs and FTL and I'm extremely surprised that I did NOT hit with Champs for a size 8.5. I'm only getting these for a friend so no big deal. Extremely surprised to say that least.

Am i missing something on the champs app ? They only have an option to confirm, but no option to decline the shoe

Hit on FTL with 9m HS
Hit on FTA with 6m HS

Size 11. I’m not taking these. If anyone is in nyc and wants an oop - lemme know. Seems like these should be an easy cop and I like them...but can’t pull the trigger. Going all in on shadows and prom nights

Back
Top Bottom