Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Just got these in. Initial thoughts... the "patent leather" is extremely thin, you can see the lace loops under it. Very dark in person, definitely need a ot of light for the green to show through. Overall they'e solid, but the thinness of the patent leather material is a bit of a letdown.

Attachments

• 20180330_191740.jpg
    20180330_191740.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 86
Hit on the apps as well but only at The location that’s about an hour away from me. I just passed on those since I got the Nike reserve on its way.

Just got these in. Initial thoughts... the "patent leather" is extremely thin, you can see the lace loops under it. Very dark in person, definitely need a ot of light for the green to show through. Overall they'e solid, but the thinness of the patent leather material is a bit of a letdown.
Is that what they actually tend to look like in the flesh? If so, it reminds me of the iridescent skinwire panels on the Kobe V Chaos. And that would be an amazing thing. I wanted them when I thought they were actually green, but I might be even happier if your pics are closer to reality than others we've seen. Either way it's all good, but your pic here barely looks like the same shoe.

Is that what they actually tend to look like in the flesh? If so, it reminds me of the iridescent skinwire panels on the Kobe V Chaos. And that would be an amazing thing. I wanted them when I thought they were actually green, but I might be even happier if your pics are closer to reality than others we've seen. Either way it's all good, but your pic here barely looks like the same shoe.

No I think the flash made them even darker. They look a tad more green than the pic.

Congrats to all picking them up tomorrow and good luck to those trying for a pair.

I’m gonna pass on these and going for the cool grey XI. Then, I’ll be on my game with the footsites apps.

I hit on Shiekh. I really don't think I am going to buy them. I won on there for the game royals too. If I don't buy them they might not let me win anything else. These are the only Ws I have won.

I went ahead and ordered from the Nike reservation yesterday, and declined a couple waitlisted pairs on the apps. If I'm having that much luck hopefully these are available to everyone who wants a pair.

Lmao passed on my reserve from SNKRS because I thought I was good with two 10 min head starts. Nope. Struck out on both foot apps.

FTL app said I wasnt confirmed, try again at 10am. Whatever I'll be picking up my pair at FNL at the same mall at 9:50.

I was real tempted to go for a pair, white leather looks nice. But, I guess I’ll hold off for now. With Shadows, CG lows, Tinkers, etc it’s lookin like a busy month again. Plus ended up grabbin JTH since the price came down. JB going for the neck this year.. even the + CWs are improved compared to last few years.

Hit on FTL, didn’t accept it. Got promoted off the waitlist on FTA(1st time for that), never checked the app.
Passing easy like Rondo.

Back
Top Bottom