Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Got a reserve for these and they are tempting cause 2-tone 11s with white/color are dope af, but honestly I dunno what to wear with this I dont have a lot of green lol

Reserve came, I bought. That was easy, thankfully. Now no need to even worry about it on Saturday and can sleep in prior to concentrating on partying it up during Final Four action LOL. These look sick. I was going to double but didn't. I'm getting a lot more selective these days, and I'll be going in on four or five pairs of Concords at the end of the year, cost be damned. That shoe and I have a long history filled with irritation going back to the OG release in November '95. This time around, I'm buying enough pairs so that I basically never have to even think about it again :rofl:

PS: When is Jordan going to finally drop the blue snakeskin XI lows? What is the cotdamn holdup on a retro of that shoe? They dropped those stupid-*** nightshades (no offense to anyone who likes them) and the pink snakes for women, and we can't get the OG version? Come. On.

Is the res link broken for anyone else on snkrs app? All I get is a blank screen now. I originally got the countdown but now I can't get a thing

Bought off stock x this morning for 179 shipped. Then out of the blue I got the reserve. I'm just going to get one pair of these. Seeing the reserve in my cart is tempting tho.

maybe sold out?

The link still says my offer is available until 9 est. It's still allowing me to click but it's legit broken

Screenshot_20180329-174929.jpg Screenshot_20180329-174937.jpg

Footlocker let you stack the VIP rewards? I have a 20 and15. Like to get these for 140 out the door

Back
Top Bottom