Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

That's not Meg though...the real Meg is Asian

Lol, isn't meg just a bot though? I never thought it was an actual person.

Negatory. Her info actually got released and removed from here back when the bot wars started. Shame it's all come to this. Just Open the hyped jordan releases for a week and watch you sell 5 times the pairs cuz I can purchase for my whole family at retail and not worry about how I'm gonna find the pairs. I can't be the only one. They would STILL be able to sell pairs in stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
Negatory. Her info actually got released and removed from here back when the bot wars started. Shame it's all come to this. Just Open the hyped jordan releases for a week and watch you sell 5 times the pairs cuz I can purchase for my whole family at retail and not worry about how I'm gonna find the pairs. I can't be the only one. They would STILL be able to sell pairs in stores.
really? someone "DOXED" meg?.. Wow... NIke pissed people off that bad..lol

these bred lows are alot doper than i originally thought. tried my pair on for the 1st time today and i gotta say they look way better on foot and, call me crazy and/or blasphemous, but i really think i might like these better than the mids. they just look much cleaner imo.

i now know why they made the liner red instead of black. that is really what sets these apart. i hated the red liner at 1st, but i actually really like it now. it gives the shoe character. wish i coulda doubled at retail bc i def woulda. easily one of the better releases so far this year!

:rofl: my dude ur reaching and you one of the OGs too :smh:

opinions change over time. but to clarify, the mids mean more but the lows i like better to actually wear. at least in the summer. i'm standing by that.

Anyone trying to get rid of a 7.5 or 8? I'm in between flight club and sole collector . Com right now trying to secure a pair but that 350 is crazy. I'm trying for 270

Skinny jeans + Bred 11 = Shut the fashion game down!
[COLOR=#red]das sexy ma *****[/COLOR]. REPPED! dont pay attention to dem old dudes dat be rocking high water boot cut jeans. do u papi.

hoping this is sarcasm.

Skinny jeans + Bred 11 = Shut the fashion game down!

Saw the pic when it was originally posted, thought it was a girl... Just looked at the thread again, now I'm sick to my stomach!

u were thinking how nice her his legs were looking in them jeans? :nerd: :lol: :smh: :x

Last edited:
It was definitely harder for me. Got the GT's in less than 1 hour. Took me 2.5 for the Breds.

It was definitely harder for me. Got the GT's in less than 1 hour. Took me 2.5 for the Breds.

Woke up 30 minutes late for the GTs and copped 10+ pair. None for resell. Only helped others get.

Last edited by a moderator:
all you that are saying you normally copp 10+ pairs, come over to The Chicago 1 thread and help a nt'er out lol jk, but seriously...

They hitting the highways at 80+ MPH

I think they going in circles with my shoes. They done went from Wisconsin, to Minnesota, to Illinois (backwards). You go West to deliver shoes to Cali, not back East lol
They might have to use Optimus Prime to deliver my pair, with all this crazy weather we're having

Update: third state in less than 36 hours

Last edited:
What about the stitching on the tongue, the padding is coming out on my pair. On both shoes, actually. Is it supposed to be like that? 
nerd.gif

They might have to use Optimus Prime to deliver my pair, with all this crazy weather we're having

Update: third state in less than 36 hours
Ha. I feel you there. I see mine just left Hodgkins IL less than an hour ago. I'll check back before bed tonight see where the truck stopped to rest. 

Tracking updated. Kicks are in Hodgkins, Indiana b here tomorrow. Can't wait to rock the black Jordan pinstripe with these joints

Both pairs came today like usual. I only live 4hrs from the Eastbay warehouse so they always show up day after shipped out. But if u look at my post, just like every single release this year just pure garbage. Don't matter how any other shoe I got in these boxes look when both pairs right shoe has deep creases in the patent leather lookin like they been worn already. I swear yo every dam pair this yr not even a joke. Plus had to return legend blues cuz they came with burn holes in the patent leather. & I got every drop except retro 1's. Just look at my pics for proof how trash my sh#! always shows up. I'm bout 95% sure I'm done with this hobby of mine. Been doing this to longView media item 1552581

What about the stitching on the tongue, the padding is coming out on my pair. On both shoes, actually. Is it supposed to be like that? 
Unless it's the first time you buy a pair of shoes ... i don't know if you are serious  ... it's really common to see padding inside ... just put your foot in it  and run baby run !

Back
Top Bottom