Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

^im not one to wear skinny's but those are no where near as tight as the last ones posted. Homeboi had to fight to get them pants up his thighs, and then had to lay flat on his back to zip em up.
This post made my day. 
roll.gif

Ended up getting my pair on the bay for almost 300$ shipped to Dubai UAE

drawbacks of not living in the USA, beside we had a local release but people camped for 18 to 27 hours without sleep.

I'm a family man, I rather pay over retail than do those things. 

I tried online but failed miserably too.

u were thinking how nice her his legs were looking in them jeans?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
Lol comedy
laugh.gif
... For real, I just scrolled by the pic, saw the skinny jeans thought it was a girl, and kept scrolling.  Then I saw other people calling SHIM out, and I became sick to my stomach because I've never seen/heard of guys wearing that tight of jeans, never even crossed my mind it was a dude because of that.  But I can see by my comment where you thought I was thinking the legs looked nice.
sick.gif

Finally un dsed them. Soles and midsole protected so that my sides stat white and my sole stays clear red. Haven't finished protecting the patent leather just the inner side of each shoe. Gotta make sure nothing scratches the shine that tinker created.

View media item 1553549

Lol comedy
laugh.gif
... For real, I just scrolled by the pic, saw the skinny jeans thought it was a girl, and kept scrolling.  Then I saw other people calling SHIM out, and I became sick to my stomach because I've never seen/heard of guys wearing that tight of jeans, never even crossed my mind it was a dude because of that.  But I can see by my comment where you thought I was thinking the legs looked nice.
sick.gif
Shim... Hillarious..lol

drawbacks of not living in the USA, beside we had a local release but people camped for 18 to 27 hours without sleep.

How's Dubai ??

Finally un dsed them. Soles and midsole protected so that my sides stat white and my sole stays clear red. Haven't finished protecting the patent leather just the inner side of each shoe. Gotta make sure nothing scratches the shine that tinker created.

View media item 1553549

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Lol. Curious,how'd you protect the midsole?

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. Lol. Curious,how'd you protect the midsole?
ill post the photos in my "for the love of sole protection" thread. But it took some precise cuttings so i could get the protection to go over the midsole.. its barely noticeable in the wild but because I had long enough material I was able to make good stenciles to trace and cut. I did my GT's too but because i didnt do a good job they look terrible in the back area  (i plan to redo those). I then applied the protection with low heat. Too much heat the little pattern on the midsole becomes flat and too much reaplying makes the adhesive surface weaker. I made sure I got it to overlap a bit to the patent leather and sole so that things like dirt and water dont seep in the sole and lower sole protection area's. but ill mention you when i post the pictures and really really go into more detail.

wow people camp in dubai.. they are rich.. they can afford NEWYORKCOMPANY prices over there..lol

ill post the photos in my "for the love of sole protection" thread. But it took some precise cuttings so i could get the protection to go over the midsole.. its barely noticeable in the wild but because I had long enough material I was able to make good stenciles to trace and cut. I did my GT's too but because i didnt do a good job they look terrible in the back area  (i plan to redo those). I then applied the protection with low heat. Too much heat the little pattern on the midsole becomes flat and too much reaplying makes the adhesive surface weaker. I made sure I got it to overlap a bit to the patent leather and sole so that things like dirt and water dont seep in the sole and lower sole protection area's. but ill mention you when i post the pictures and really really go into more detail.

It does sound extensive. Yeah post some pics,curious to see what this all looks like. I'm all for applying sole protector on the soles,mostly for translucent outsoles but I've never heard it go all the way up to the upper. Can't say I'd ever try it honestly just because of the heat and I just don't like the look but again, mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

It does sound extensive. Yeah post some pics,curious to see what this all looks like. I'm all for applying sole protector on the soles,mostly for translucent outsoles but I've never heard it go all the way up to the upper. Can't say I'd ever try it honestly just because of the heat and I just don't like the look but again, mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
you can check my thread "For the love of sole protection" I protected the whole Jordan XX laser.

Back
Top Bottom