Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Word 'round town is they been robbin' the Royal Train all week

article-2522762-1A10351900000578-808_964x633.jpg
I can't even 
laugh.gif

Man, I didn't even realize Marvin posted his video up in this thread.  I'm subscribed to him on YouTube, and I was wondering when he was gonna post his comparison video up in here.

Glad I can "un-bury" his video from the flood of posts in this thread 

So what's everybody's thoughts? I think the 2017 is looking the like the best retro since the og released.

Last edited:
Man, I didn't even realize Marvin posted his video up in this thread.  I'm subscribed to him on YouTube, and I was wondering when he was gonna post his comparison video up in here.

Thanks. I didn't want to "repost" it here because the last time I did a "icymi" (which obviously is the case), I was scolded by an admin for self promotion.

Thanks. I didn't want to "repost" it here because the last time I did a "icymi" (which obviously is the case), I was scolded by an admin for self promotion.

Stop being dramatic.
You weren't scolded. I actually told you it was a cool video so that means I took the time to watch it but I had noticed you kept posting it which was just an observation.

Just got back from Walters. Kind of disappointed that it was one per customer. There wasn't even a long line. I should've asked if we can go to the back of the line and buy again. I had to piss real bad so I couldn't stay much longer any ways. Bladder>royals. Haha. It wasn't worth the hour drive. Eastbay was easier.

View media item 2397685
View media item 2397684

So now royals aren't worth an hr drive? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
We royals spoiled now.

Haha for just one pair? I guess the Eastbay experience spolied me. Sitting at home placing a phone call. Easy. I probably wouldn't feel that way if I didn't already have a pair. So it's all good. It's really 2 hours back and fourth.

Last edited:
So now royals aren't worth an hr drive? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
We royals spoiled now.

Haha for just one pair? I guess the Eastbay experience spolied me. Sitting at home placing a phone call. Easy. I probably wouldn't feel that way if I didn't already have a pair. So it's all good. It's really 2 hours back and fourth.

I honestly would do that drive without a hesitation if it was for a shoe I really want.
A double up of a grail(not to say these are a grail for you or me) at retail would be a no brainer.

Plus you made the drive unsure if you were even gonna get a pair...I'd say the drive was worth it

thanks. yeah i kind of had a feeling that people were sleeping when they posted it on their ig. only 13 comments. i had a little confident to make the drive and get a pair. i was trying to get 2 to help out my brother and friend. i was lucky enough to double up at retail. now I'm just trying to help out. 

Last edited:
I hope those will or already made up for the missing banneds. I know the feeling of losing packages :frown:
Unfortunately, it doesn't because now I'm out a pair of Banneds which could have gotten me a pair of SBB 1.0's that I had set up in a trade :wow:

I was going to wait until things calmed down and oop to an NT member, but it looks like everyone in the world was able to feast super hard. hahaha

4/5 pairs have some type of defect or that "no tumbled" leather on the left or right shoe execpt my 1/5 size 10 pair! This pair has no flaws! 
grin.gif

mine finally arrived last night, I was so worried that I was going to open up the box and some different AJ1's would be in there. Some guy in a local FB group posted that he was sent the wrong shoes. :lol:

If you're looking for these in boys sizes. WSS in Hawthorne, CA still have a size 3.5 and 4 in grade school sizes.

That's a strong username man hope you picked up the retro Pros that dropped this year. Picked up royal 1s and still had to get the royal pros

Back
Top Bottom