Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just a heads up for those who use Ebates, you may receive 5% cash back for your Shiekh order. I've submitted a request for $16 CB (2 pairs).

Any tips to getting these through? Seems like there's some resistance when it's not order through Ebates -> store.

I kinda feel bad for the people that actually like these and walked away empty handed. I'm going through the same thing I did with blk/reds, I keep staring at them trying to make myself like them but it's just not working :lol:

So you bought them.. but don't actually like them?

Wut
Shouldn't be surprised that someone spent a buck sixty on a shoe they thought was trash :lol:

Last edited:
So you bought them.. but don't actually like them?

Wut
Definitely, I think Royals are the worst OG color of 1. I don't even like blk/red either but I got 2 of both. I just want 1 of each to complete the trifecta then I'll trade the other for something I actually want. I planned on trying to trade these for a pair of Anniversary AM1s but with the insane amount of pairs it looks like that wont be happening anytime soon 
laugh.gif

Definitely, I think Royals are the worst OG color of 1. I don't even like blk/red either but I got 2 of both. I just want 1 of each to complete the trifecta then I'll trade the other for something I actually want. I planned on trying to trade these for a pair of Anniversary AM1s but with the insane amount of pairs it looks like that wont be happening anytime soon :lol:

I might not agree with your opinion but that's a smart play. You just have to play the long game now. I picked up an extra pair of jams royals all star 1s bred 12s and banned 1s in hopes that someone would take a 2 for one trade for SBBsnow I have to wait till resale rises and pairs to dry up to get That trade facilitated

Last edited:
EastbayGate pear arrived. Shipped from a Footlocker in Kentucky....might have to start entering raffles down there from now on LOL

overall satisfied with this release, shoutout to the NT fam for looking out. Thats what this is all about!! 

I thought this was strange as well. Mine shipped from a footlocker in Kentucky as well with no reciept or packing slip

Dude... you are saying a bold statement in aj1 royal thread lol...
I think Royals are ugly, don't care... its an open forum, not an appreciation post 
happy.gif

I might not agree with your opinion but that's a smart play. You just have to play the long game now. I picked up an extra pair of jams royals all star 1s bred 12s and banners in hopes that someone would take a 2 for one trade for SBBsnow I have to wait till resale rises and pairs to dry up to get That trade facilitated
Yeah I don't mind buying extra and holding on to stuff until I can get something I want out of it.

I thought this was strange as well. Mine shipped from a footlocker in Kentucky as well with no reciept or packing slip

all my pairs from champs, footlocker, eastbay shipped from KY. I'm sure they have a consolidated fulfillment center down there.

Idk how you even facilitated that trade

You were robbing dude :lol:
Nah :lol:

He had 3 pairs of SBB 1's but no 2016 Banneds and since I was the first to reply to his listing, he accepted and as fate would have it, UPS loses my Banneds I shipped out :smh:

Sounds super sketchy, makes you wonder if the dude was planning to scam you... IMO it would've been a bad ending either way [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Idk how you even facilitated that trade

You were robbing dude :lol:
Nah :lol:

He had 3 pairs of SBB 1's but no 2016 Banneds and since I was the first to reply to his listing, he accepted and as fate would have it, UPS loses my Banneds I shipped out :smh:

Sounds super sketchy, makes you wonder if the dude was planning to scam you... IMO it would've been a bad ending either way [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm sure babyJ did his research but the deal made no sense since he could easily sell the SBB for over $500 and just cop banneds and still have money left over

But people do stupid deals all the time

Maybe but, I made sure to get tagged and dated pics of every angle of his shoes. Plus, he is close friend to my cousin that is well trusted o eBay, CL, Twitter, and IG.

I wouldn't go into a deal unless I did all my research before hand

I'm sure babyJ did his research but the deal made no sense since he could easily sell the SBB for over $500 and just cop banneds and still have money left over

But people do stupid deals all the time
This, but he isn't into it for the money. He's an avid Jordan collector.

Got my pair and they are prefect except for this weird horizontal creasing on the right shoe. Seems like the collar got bent downwards and formed a crease there. I guess I can live with it, I might try to iron it out. 

The size 14 resellers on stockx are desperate. $222 ask price :lol:  that's only like $20 profit after shipping and fees.

You just hit me with an Andre Miller on the Cavs assist. Thanks, just got for 213 shipped after the $25 off code. Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
Stockx sz14 is still dropping. I'm hoping to get it under 200 and if that doesn't happen then Oh well. I don't pay over retail anyways but I've wanted these for a while and I have no hope/luck for a restock so 20 over isn't the end of the world I guess

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those who use Ebates, you may receive 5% cash back for your Shiekh order. I've submitted a request for $16 CB (2 pairs).

Any tips to getting these through? Seems like there's some resistance when it's not order through Ebates -> store.

Go through the app.

Activate the deal for Shiekh -> my account -> shopping trips -> click Shiekh-> enter order number and order total.

They may ask you to submit order confirmation via email.

Last edited:
is it bad that i want a perfect pair of royals before i start wearing them? My shiek pair has the right shoe with a toe thats like this ) instead of my other pair like this \ if i wear them will they look even?

villa shipped my pair in the smallest box i seriously thought they sent me a grade school pair

dont know whats up with the fed ex guy. shy didnt even knock or ring the door bell just left the package next to a stray cat that looked like he just got done from getting washed by multiple dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't go off of the resale value man Breds win hands down IMHO. Tops 3s feel like they should have peaked at 250, they were like 200-220 for a month after release. Remember the quality differences are pretty wide
Thanks. That's why I'm willing to trade Top 3 or maybe trade my second pair of Royals down the line. I've seen pairs of Top 3 go for $300 or so and sizes are drying up. 

I got an offer to buy the Royals for $230 shipped. You guys think that's decent?

Last edited:

is it bad that i want a perfect pair of royals before i start wearing them? My shiek pair has the right shoe with a toe thats like this ) instead of my other pair like this \ if i wear them will they look even?
No go for that "perfect" pair. One pair had 3 out of 4 tumbled Nike logos. The other pair was "perfect" and I'm wearing that. The Nike QC is all over the place with these. Good luck!

Last edited:
villa shipped my pair in the smallest box i seriously thought they sent me a grade school pair

dont know whats up with the fed ex guy. shy ***** didnt even knock or ring the door bell just left the package next to a stray cat that looked like he just got done from getting washed by multiple dogs
I work for FedEx and we basically have learned not to knock on doors or ring door bells because most people (not you) ask stupid questions, the main one being "what is it?" like we know what they ordered.

Back
Top Bottom