Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I work for FedEx and we basically have learned not to knock on doors or ring door bells because most people (not you) ask stupid questions, the main one being "what is it?" like we know what they ordered.
I don't like knocking or ringing doorbell coz of dogs.... and half naked guys answering the door.... I'm like c'mon man!
roll.gif
 that's me bro

I don't like knocking or ringing doorbell coz of dogs.... and half naked guys answering the door.... I'm like c'mon man!

How many times have you been attacked by dogs?
I've been attacked by quite a few and I don't even work at the PO! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just dropped $275 on my pair. I'm in Nashville and the footlocker in cool springs said fcfs on release but when I got there the manager I spoke with said the raffle was a last minute decision. So I left empty handed. It's insane how these stores screw oh not to mention I was late for work trying to get my pair but I'm good now. Reseller showed a little grace.

Reseller didn't show you any grace. That's the going rate for a pair now

I've been attacked by quite a few and I don't even work at the PO! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Too many to count... nothing too serious but enough to hate dogs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Too many to count... nothing too serious but enough to hate dogs [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I don't hate dogs but I don't like them either
When I was little my aunt's dog attacked me while I was trying to pet it and bit me pretty good
I've been traumatized ever since [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh... I swear to you I had a dude in an apartment answer with his robe open and dong out, slammed the door shut and yelled through the door that he thought I was his girlfriend and apologized, as I'm walking down the stairs I pass a chick walking up :smh: ...who doesn't use peepholes?

Last edited:

The key to getting you on a dog's good side: have the owner of the dog put doggie treats/food in your hand while the dog is watching, then feed the dog. Then take about 10 minutes to walk the dog. Feed it again. Pet the dog while he's eating the treats from your hand. The dog won't ever bite you again moving forward, especially if it's a dog that you know you'll see again.

I've gotten deliveries from Apple and Best Buy and they always knew what I had. When I got my MacBook Pro delivered, he said "your computers here" same with a iPhone a while back. Maybe those were just common sense [emoji]128514[/emoji]...well it's happened to shoes before too. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

your delivery man like
View media item 2398112

Bruh... I swear to you I had a dude in an apartment answer with his robe open and dong out, slammed the door shut and yelled through the door that he thought I was his girlfriend and apologized, as I'm walking down the stairs I pass a chick walking up :smh: ...who doesn't use peepholes?
SMFH... I know what you mean bro!... damaged for life!

The key to getting you on a dog's good side: have the owner of the dog put doggie treats/food in your hand while the dog is watching, then feed the dog. Then take about 10 minutes to walk the dog. Feed it again. Pet the dog while he's eating the treats from your hand. The dog won't ever bite you again moving forward, especially if it's a dog that you know you'll see again.
That's a good tip... we where told to never give dogs treats because what happens when the guy that is covering my route doesn't have treats lol

After all the sweet talking my UPS driver fed me

He didn't even show up early AM to drop my kicks off [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] played me

Now to wait till Monday [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I mean, time is money and some dudes put in some real time to get that accomplished.
Sometimes it's worth the piece of mind IMO.

Also, you should be able to move for more than $230 in a few months if you find a pair for retail.

I highly doubt you'd have to lose money
Yeah you're right

**** them god damn dogs :lol:

I kid i kid

Back
Top Bottom