Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Lucky to get multiples, but my Finishline pair is missing thanks to UPS.
mean.gif

train derailment?

For those contemplating paying resale prices, I'd highly suggest doing it now while prices are sub $250. Everyone should know by now that it's only a matter of time before these hit $350+ just like the 2016 black/reds. I recommended the same to everyone in the black/red thread when prices were in the same range right after release. Sure enough there aren't any pairs local to me being sold under $350 now.
This guy knows [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

For those contemplating paying resale prices, I'd highly suggest doing it now while prices are sub $250. Everyone should know by now that it's only a matter of time before these hit $350+ just like the 2016 black/reds. I recommended the same to everyone in the black/red thread when prices were in the same range right after release. Sure enough there aren't any pairs local to me being sold under $350 now.
This guy knows [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Just trying to help out. There's major resellers in my area bulk buying 50+ pairs at a time for $230-250. If you don't think those same guys won't be hitting you for $350+ in a few months you're trippin

Eastbay pair finally came in. Thankful they double-boxed. My pair looks pretty good overall. Like a lot of you, I was stressing pretty bad before this release, trying to get for me and some friends. But got all the pairs I was looking for. Looks like it worked out for a lot of us too. Can breathe easy until Shadows and/or Chicagos come back. 

lol east bay got these? Must've been really easy online

Anyone else notice a slight difference in the shade of blue between the more tumbled pairs and the smoother leather/slightly less tumbled ones?

The blue on the completely tumbled pair looks a little bit "brighter" than the smooth pair.

Was forced to wear em in he rain one day as it started raining after I went out. This is what my leather looks like under bright and reg lighting

Honestly after rain the leather was a bit darker, but it was fine after it dried off. Leather is still just as soft on the toe box.
heads up when cleaning your 1's try to not clean the dyed leather (bred red or royal blue) as much as possible if it makes sense; noticed a little bleeding on the rag when drying the royals after giving them a quick clean.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice a slight difference in the shade of blue between the more tumbled pairs and the smoother leather/slightly less tumbled ones?

The blue on the completely tumbled pair looks a little bit "brighter" than the smooth pair.

Agreed this is why I kept my more tumbled pair since I already have the dull 2013s.

Hold up.. Wait .. did Eastbay not release them through their online site on release day? Or did they do the same stuff Shiekh did with the phone orders ??

Hold up.. Wait .. did Eastbay not release them through their online site on release day? Or did they do the same stuff Shiekh did with the phone orders ??
Welcome to the thread.

....Eastbay had phone orders available Monday/Tuesday after release.

This had to be one of the easiest pickups for me regarding a Jordan 1 OG Release overall was able to comeout with 4pairs. 2 beaters & 2 to stock [emoji]128526[/emoji]

was just hyped remembering I had a backup pair coming from sheikhs until I remember I got them for my dad lmao. lucky we don't share the same size I might have had to disrespect him

Back
Top Bottom