Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

So many L's. How I feel seeing everyone eating...

27e49ee.jpg
I'm that white chick behind you eating the paper.  That's about all i'm eating on right about now.

Anyone looking to trade these for Chicagos? Congrats to all of those who won

I might be getting a pair this weekend but it all depends if my spot gets their stock tomorrow or not

just realized the nike account i hit the raffle with had an alias name, so now i have to Explain this **** when i go to the store, anyone ever been sucessful with this? Looks like i may have screwed myself here.

damn thats a tough one

get a cheap fake id quick

Last edited:
And what about the other 90% of the country who don't live within a reasonable range of a Niketown?

It's a good excuse to jump on a plane headed to sin city. Honestly after today Ihope Nike never releases another shoe online . Congrats to all my LA peeps . See you all Saturday.

Last edited:

just realized the nike account i hit the raffle with had an alias name, so now i have to Explain this **** when i go to the store, anyone ever been sucessful with this? Looks like i may have screwed myself here.
Change your info to your full name and such right now. 

Whoa! Wasn't aware the emails went in the Promotions folder on Gmail -- 1 out of 4! 
nthat.gif
 (Now, to convince my sisters ratchet self to actually get her behind up early so we can be at NTLA by 10am....)

amen to that.
I dont believe in that ****.

I spent the day knowing I wouldn't smash Tinashe in hot *** DTLA with people, bro..like buff, smelly people to take care of my people on these Roshe Boosts 

I know one of them hit so I'm not handing nothing over till I get my 11.

If only this system was in place for the frags. Im never gonna let down that L. Just gotta hope I catch em on a restock.

Last edited:

Whoa! Wasn't aware the emails went in the Promotions folder on Gmail -- 1 out of 4! 
nthat.gif
 (Now, to convince my sisters ratchet self to actually get her behind up early so we can be at NTLA by 10am....)
My man!!! my wife just checked hers and we hit at NTLA!

I guess that karma **** is real.

nthat.gif
My man!!! my wife just checked hers and we hit at NTLA!

I guess that karma **** is real.
So you're a believer now? 
wink.gif
 LOL!

Congrats bro!

dam, the thread has def. picked up so i've missed the last 10+ pages, but i'll go back and skim thru some. as for the SBBs, i have to honestly say this is THE most leg work i've EVER put in for any shoe ever, srs. i mean, between the gas/driving, greasing of palms and calling in favors this has really taken HOURS out of my life, but unfortunately that's really what it takes from here on out to flourish on these types of releases. this has been a true learning/eye opening experience. my work is still not done either. i got ALOT of driving around to do on sat morn. :tongue:

on another note, i had 19 raffle tix and haven't gotten a single call. if not for the folks i know, i'd probably be striking out. CRAZY!

:nthat:
you need connects for everything now a days. congrats though on your pair. lol

thx, sir. i see u from the town. u get ur pair?

on another note, just got shipping confirmation from sobe. obviously i didn't need to buy that pair, but it doesn't really matter.

Back
Top Bottom