Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

haha yeah that's me, thanks! Yup, mainly the headlights (had the housing painted and new projectors/led rings) and some cosmetic stuff (roof wrap/tints/etc.) Looking to lower the suspension/get new rims eventually but too much money is spent on shoes lol

Was very active on e90post till I got rid of it. E92 LeMans blue. HR coils, ar downpipes, proceed V3, meth, vanguard exhaust, cai, BBS wheels..missing a few others..beating the stock M3s with ease and kept up with some modded Ms as well.

Still cannot believe NTNY did not participate in the raffle system.  Its New York for crying out loud... 

820pm here in NYC.. assuming they made all their calls by now?

And what about the other 90% of the country who don't live within a reasonable range of a Niketown?
Apparently that doesn't stop people from entering that have no intention of picking up the shoe.  TBH this **** becoming laughable.  I miss out on a spot possibly cause someone entered for god knows what personal satisfaction.

Getting calls for Yeezys, but no 1s. First World Problems. 
frown.gif

Was able to reserve a size 9 at NTSM, but realized that the name is only under my Initials. Can they pull up my name and account at the store?

I changed the info to my full name after I received the email, though.

I called them, and they told me to call NDC. NDC told me that they can pull up the info, but i'm scared haha. Guess i'll hit them up right when they open so there would be no issues.

Maybe show them email or call them and explain situation.

Last edited:
just realized the nike account i hit the raffle with had an alias name, so now i have to Explain this **** when i go to the store, anyone ever been sucessful with this? Looks like i may have screwed myself here.

Back
Top Bottom