Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

i usually don't even respond to foolishness on here,but you 2 guys need to fall back,hyping what! i came here to share an exchange info with the few mature ppl in here, i thought that's  what this was for, i didn't just get into kicks yesterday,so know  the meaning of a HYPE! before you just go around labeling ppl that, thx. sorry to go off topic.now back to the shoes.

Shoe steals on IG holds raffles for shoes and he held some for these and I happened to win 1 today :pimp: $30 entry an only bought 2, got shattered backboard 1s for $60. So if everything goes well I should have 2 on lock

You stay winning bruh

:smokin

Emailed one of these guy's in Paris

Says market value is high ( not adding to the hype)

He did not hv my Sz 11.5

Patiently waiting for launch locators
nerd.gif
This!

Dudes inbox is probably on fire right now  :lol:

Man, I'm about to get @TheDailyCLT ran up outta the city. I went by the store yesterday AND just left 5 minutes ago. Even had 2 other folks call. 3 different ppl have told me "no" including a manager I know.

Ok, lets do this the easy way, if you are trying to hype this shoe, are a reseller, trying to sell the shoe for a **** price (basically trying to get Royals or Frags), or is just a plain hypebeast; raise your hand.
Gotta be honest, if I was able to get these and found someone willing to trade Royals, I'd go for it.

Man, I'm about to get @TheDailyCLT ran up outta the city. I went by the store yesterday AND just left 5 minutes ago. Even had 2 other folks call. 3 different ppl have told me "no" including a manager I know.
laugh.gif

You always seem to copp tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lmao he just started. It's foolery beyond his control. I'm sure he doesn't have it like that. At least gift the man some brunch sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom