Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Seeing that preorders are going for no less than $500 for SBB, $550 for a guaranteed pair is a no brainer. No one expected Chicago's to be going for $400+ and were complaining about the $250+ preorders. These are definitely more limited than Chicago's. If NDC doesn't release these, watch them on them bay for $700+.

With that said, I ordered a size 10 from them just now. Time > Money

You better not be living at home with your parents....spending 500+ for a shoe.

Joking, I don't care, kinda

Never bro....Hope it comes thru man... ill ship a 12 pack to the crib! lol
not you my guy
smokin.gif

So Sobesoles is legit? That's steep for a pre order, but I mean I can't find a cheaper one lol.

yea, and apparently guaranteed.

is this a pre-order or they got the shoes already?  on IG they say "available now" but not sure if that means its the pre order being available or the actual shoe.

Just got off the phone with SS. They have pairs in hand and only 1 FSR. They are supposedly shipping out as early as tomorrow.

Last edited:

So Sobesoles is legit? That's steep for a pre order, but I mean I can't find a cheaper one lol.
yes, Sobe is legit.  I've spoken to him on the phone before.  He's 100. 
Add in $20 for shipping tho!!  So you're looking at $570 for a $160 shoe.  Yall crazy!!

$400+ OVER RETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

yes, Sobe is legit.  I've spoken to him on the phone before.  He's 100. 

Add in $20 for shipping tho!!  So you're looking at $570 for a $160 shoe.  Yall crazy!!

$400+ OVER RETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some people don't have the same plugs as you do fam, can't knock them for what they spend.

Get who ran up out side the city ? I tell you what I go back to work Friday I'll drop a picture from the back trust me we just had a conversation about you lol and I seen you when you came in and ask we started cracking up after you left homie you can scratch that 11 ima take it just because you get on here popping crazy then get in my inbox offering those Chicago's

yea, and apparently guaranteed.
is this a pre-order or they got the shoes already?  on IG they say "available now" but not sure if that means its the pre order being available or the actual shoe.
Just got off the phone with SS. They have pairs in hand and only 1 FSR. They are supposedly shipping out as early as tomorrow.
dude just said on ig they'll ship out before the release date lol.

Get who ran up out side the city ? I tell you what I go back to work Friday I'll drop a picture from the back trust me we just had a conversation about you lol and I seen you when you came in and ask we started cracking up after you left homie you can scratch that 11 ima take it just because you get on here popping crazy then get in my inbox offering those Chicago's

What state yall in ?

Charlotte North Carolina how you gonna question what I know when I work at the spot and you think just because you call up here and you know other people call up here like we not going to give you the run around duh I learn real quick we BS ALOT of people to avoid the hassle and drama. And as a grown man is it that serious to take time out your day to come to a mall and ask are they getting a sneaker? Or or or bother other people and ask them to make calls over a pair of laces and soles... It's not that deep these are limited we know that do you research put your ground work in you will get a pair it's 36 pairs at my store I won't give out anymore info than that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom