Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'll put this here like I put it in the Chi thread

MJ was rocking Chi's when he Shattered the Backboard!
You saying this like these were made back then and MJ said F it and put on the Chi's

what's it matter what he was wearing during this game

people hoping to land these and see "chicago" level resell value is gonna take a big L

only want to rock specifically with O's authentic jerseys...

:nthat:

i remember when i 1st said these would be limited folks were actually getting upset, but all the signs have been there from the very beginning. i knew what i was gonna have to do to secure these and i'm still feeling confident. we shall see soon.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Ok, lets do this the easy way, if you are trying to hype this shoe, are a reseller, trying to sell the shoe for a **** price (basically trying to get Royals or Frags), or is just a plain hypebeast; raise your hand.

correct

guess i should have said it tho.  but yeah most spots around here are still FCFS. I just know I won't have time to camp out for this release. 

and I'm not sure if the usual spots will get them.  I know one for sure, and it's hella shady

You can't possibly have a life if you're able to just get up and drive 3 hours just for a raffle ticket :lol:

Thats not even a guaranteed victory :smh:

correct

guess i should have said it tho.  but yeah most spots around here are still FCFS. I just know I won't have time to camp out for this release. 

and I'm not sure if the usual spots will get them.  I know one for sure, and it's hella shady
It doesn't hurt to try and you could get the name of the employee working and if he/she tries to some funny business threaten him/her by telling him/her they'll lose their job
devil.gif

saw a few listings in klekt..asking for trades with fragments...lmao :tongue: (i like SBBs but would never even think as a joke to trade with fragments)

It doesn't hurt to try and you could get the name of the employee working and if he/she tries to some funny business threaten him/her by telling him/her they'll lose their job
devil.gif
Nah.  It's not that serious for me.  If I strike out, oh well.  I don't believe in causing someone to lose their job (especially over some kicks).

I have to deal with things like this sometimes on my job, and I try not to behave in that manner when I visit places.

If I'm unhappy, I just take my business elsewhere. 

Last edited:

Nah.  It's not that serious for me.  If I strike out, oh well.  I don't believe in causing someone to lose their job (especially over some kicks).

I have to deal with things like this sometimes on my job, and I try not to behave in that manner when I visit places.

If I'm unhappy, I just take my business elsewhere. 
True, I understand.

Back
Top Bottom