• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I ordered a pair-going on faith. I have PayPal to protect me and a pair from FA to compare.

Low price may be to attract a fan base.
Idk why this concept is so hard for people to understand.. It's not like they are selling $100 PB Yeezys on the site lol
When one sees a site that raises questions...it's not that hard to do a little research, contact the site directly, ask questions, and determine your judgement based on the site's responses.

I agree...it was an honest mistake yesterday on his part for posting the link publicly on this thread. He PM'd me to apologize after receiving some backlash for it. There's a reason I kept everything on PM from the very beginning.

There was another restock this morning which included GS sizes, and I only informed a select group of people about the restock via PM so that I could minimize any "madness."
You are hands down the MVP of this thread.. Not sure why so much salt is being thrown your way.
No biggie. It's just one person doing all the cryin and attention seeking. You know how their type is - the more they troll, the cooler they think they are, yet the more they embarrass themselves.

Anyone know how the leather is on these?
The off-white panels on the shoes are soft and top notch, just like the tumbled portions on the '16 Banned 1s. They are definitely comparable in quality to the OG SBB and '16 Banned 1s but not quite on par.

All in all, I'd describe them as "solebutter" lol

The off-white panels on the shoes are soft and top notch, just like the tumbled portions on the '16 Banned 1s. They are definitely comparable in quality to the OG SBB and '16 Banned 1s but not quite on par.

All in all, I'd describe them as "solebutter" lol
Interesting, cant wait for my pair then
smokin.gif
! I have the Banneds and the leather on those were amazing imo

I agree...it was an honest mistake yesterday on his part for posting the link publicly on this thread. He PM'd me to apologize after receiving some backlash for it. There's a reason I kept everything on PM from the very beginning.

There was another restock this morning which included GS sizes, and I only informed a select group of people about the restock via PM so that I could minimize any "madness."

You live and learn. Half these dudes in here at this moment just hypebeast only a few 1s collectors up in here at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom