• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are these a fair trade for a ds pair of For the love of the game 7's?
Not at all. If you really want the FTLOTG 7s, the other dude would have to add some cash imho.

When they dropped several years ago, they were fairly easy to obtain and if my memory is correct they were not as limited as the SBB2's

Last edited:
DS FTLOTG 7s going for less than $300? Really? I've been out of Jordan's the last couple of years but I would think those are worth atleast $350 in DS condition. I'm surprised it wouldn't be a straight trade.

DS FTLOTG 7s going for less than $300? Really? I've been out of Jordan's the last couple of years but I would think those are worth atleast $350 in DS condition. I'm surprised it wouldn't be a straight trade.
imo, although FTLOTG 7s can be harder to find nowaways, I just don't think they're as coveted as the SBB right now. I could be wrong though

imo, although FTLOTG 7s can be harder to find nowaways, I just don't think they're as coveted as the SBB right now. I could be wrong though

I mean there may not be as many people looking for them right now but anyone who decided today that they want a DS pair, without some sort of lucky find they'll be paying at the very least $300. They dropped 6 years ago, they don't need wide appeal because the people buying them are specifically looking for them.

Hype may not be the same but with pairs going for $280-$350, def puts them in the same category value wise.

Flight club isn't the gold standard for the market, but it's a pretty good trend indicator. The 7s currently sell for more than the SBBs do on the site.

Last edited:
SNKRS app was sold out at 9:01am!

Seems like size 12 is always first to go or supply is slim..

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a bot.... I wear my shoes... The shoe game is ridiculous these days

Now I have to pay some reseller 300 over retail

I mean there may not be as many people looking for them right now but anyone who decided today that they want a DS pair, without some sort of lucky find they'll be paying at the very least $300. They dropped 6 years ago, they don't need wide appeal because the people buying them are specifically looking for them.

Hype may not be the same but with pairs going for $280-$350, def puts them in the same category value wise.

Flight club isn't the gold standard for the market, but it's a pretty good trend indicator. The 7s currently sell for more than the SBBs do on the site.
Those are all excellent points, so I can agree with you from that perspective. I guess it all depends on the guy looking to trade his SBB's for the 7s, if he really wants the 7s and sees it from your perspective he may do it straight up especially if he has an extra pair of SBBs

Those are all excellent points, so I can agree with you from that perspective. I guess it all depends on the guy looking to trade his SBB's for the 7s, if he really wants the 7s and sees it from your perspective he may do it straight up especially if he has an extra pair of SBBs

Yeah I mean, in 2016 most people who would even ask that question is because they've been looking for those 7s in particular. And if that's the case, as far as value goes the value is there for a straight trade.

In today's sneaker climate though and Retros not being what they once were I can see why the average person wouldn't do it. But if both parties really want the shoes it's a great deal and no one should have to add.

I'm going to wait till the bubble bursts in the market... Honestly though sz 12 seem to always bring the highest pricepoint from Ebay

This thread is gonna be lit this weekend whether or not those pairs ship or not.

Can't wait for the drama, lol.

This thread is gonna be lit this weekend whether or not those pairs ship or not.

Howso? People will get banned from the thread for trolling (which quite frankly, I'm surprised hasn't happened already) and, if KDAK doesn't ship (which I don't see happening since there are too many signs pointing to them being legit) everyone who purchased used PayPal anyways..

Howso? People will get banned from the thread for trolling (which quite frankly, I'm surprised hasn't happened already) and, if KDAK doesn't ship (which I don't see happening since there are too many signs pointing to them being legit) everyone who purchased used PayPal anyways..
No doubt. Plus KDak's site has already posted a shipping schedule for the SBBs, depending on what date you ordered your pair. It's fully disclosed in writing, therefore the buyer has a heads up on when they should expect their pair. Tracking info should follow as well.

I don't expect any "drama"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom