• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the market price on them? I was able to cop on Saturday on footaction but I'm not really feeling them so I might sell and get something better

No doubt. Plus KDak's site has already posted a shipping schedule for the SBBs, depending on what date you ordered your pair. It's fully disclosed in writing, therefore the buyer has a heads up on when they should expect their pair. Tracking info should follow as well.

I don't expect any "drama"

Man i can't wait to get my pair !!! If all turns out good then I will purchasing from Kdak for future releases.

Just got size 7 for my gf on kdak. Mission accomplished
nthat.gif

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
i took so many L's on this shoe. i can't even begin to tell you.. i ended up with a 7y after waiting in line for FCFS 
frown.gif
 probably just gonna return it.

probably manual checkout, but not manual add to cart
laugh.gif

nah.. I swear

I had to checkout on both sites as a Guest

I couldn't use my own Accts for checkout Sat morning for I had switched the acct info to my cousins name the day before

for him to pick up SBB's in the Chi

You think ?
They currently have the Black Toe 1's up for $220. I hate to bring this back up but they are definitely looking a little suspect. Just went to the site and they are "restocking" the original SBB for $385 and also "restocking" the Chicago 1's for $285. Seems a bit too good to be true IMO. Where are these "restocked" shoes coming from?

Last edited:
You think ?

I obviously can't speak for them, but based on their other prices, this is probably a way to get their name out imo. That or it might be a Sobe situation, where they give you good prices on the easy releases to make up for the difficult ones.

But if they get the volume, they might be able to afford more oops.

I obviously can't speak for them, but based on their other prices, this is probably a way to get their name out imo. That or it might be a Sobe situation, where they give you good prices on the easy releases to make up for the difficult ones.

But if they get the volume, they might be able to afford more oops.
Let's just hooe all is good with this site. And if they do get their name out then I'm sure they will still have deals to come.

You think ?
They currently have the Black Toe 1's up for $220. I hate to bring this back up but they are definitely looking a little suspect. Just went to the site and they are "restocking" the original SBB for $385 and also "restocking" the Chicago 1's for $285. Seems a bit too good to be true IMO. Where are these "restocked" shoes coming from?
PM me

it's amazing seeing the flock of lowkey resellers and trolls after a drop. acting like they don't know any better or they're "looking out" for everyone. you ain't fooling nobody but yourself, we see right through the *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom