• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it get launch all over the US, ppl will be surprised how many times they win.. You will be surprised the amount of ppl who dont pick up shoes. Or they just enter on the app just to enter, dudes really need to kill this chicken little nonsense...

Sounds great, can't wait

:x

Just an FYI, Shiekhs will release in select stores only, not online.

Last edited:
Not when the pair is being bought by that said manager. Big difference my friend.

Again why doesn't this happen with adidas rite......

Cause corp is dishing out the pairs. Not the DM not the store manager. What part are u missing bruh..... each pair to that store is pre assigned. If a manager wanna sell his personal pair. That's his business, but it wouldn't be off the Run they get for customers

Next in line meaning like a reraffle on the app for those who got their Ls?

I seen people in FB groups complain about this waitlist but never dig deep into it

Wait list is for unclaimed pairs. Basically it's a reraffle.

If you win u get 2 hours to confirm. And a notification will pop on ur phone

I suggest all that have the app make sure notifications are on

Also word of advice for check in. If the Bluetooth thing doesn't read. Just turn ur Bluetooth on and off on ur phone. Should work sometimes.

Still feels like I'm missing something with this app. How can you possibly think being limited to 3 stores is a good thing? Especially when they aren't giving out stock numbers and the pool you're competing against is larger ? (Because more people will enter when they can just enter on an app vs physically going to a store)

I entered at 5 ftls for this release and I'll be lucky to win at 1. Under the app system I can only enter at 3? How is that good?

How far will 3 stores get you with Royals?

tumblr_l2xy3u8gV41qc073co1_400.gif

Well do ur home work right.

If you know stores that get idk yeezys or other hype shoes. Then they usually get more volume in general due to sales in that store

It's not hard to figure out if ur in the know. That's when ur relationships with store folk come in. They can give you that info. Again those in the know can always have an slight advantage.

I know Atlanta's sales and major stores that's the ones I pick

Expecting everyone to become friends with the manager is ridiculous, I just want the product I don't care about the manager. Human interaction with customer service doesn't mean nothing to me when buying a product. Besides when you win on the app you can choose to chop it up with the employees when you pick up your pair if you want to, nobody is stopping you.

Last edited:
Expecting everyone to become friends with the manager is ridiculous, I just want the product I don't care about the manager. Human interaction with customer service doesn't mean nothing to me when buying a product. Besides when you win on the app you can choose to chop it up with the employees when you pick up your pair if you want to, nobody is stopping you.
OK

Thats how i feel, when this first started with the 11 lows.. I went to pick up my 2nd set at a different mall and 70% of the sheet wasnt marked out.. When i went to pick up the gold 11 lows, FTA started calling ppl asking if they were still coming to pick them up.. Maddness

The app will help with that. People win at multiple stores and when resell sucks only pick up personal pair then the rest sit. Mean while another person could wanted that shoe.

Spreading out the winners helps unsure people pick up the shoe. Cause you can only win at one store per chain.

This thread has basically become FTL app thread.

And as the app spreads. It will be worse cause when that app spreads say yeezy or space jam. All everyone will worry about is app app app.

Gone will be the horror stories of raffles and raffle lines. I mean jimmy DTLR and other spots will raffle.

Expect them to be really rigged. Because resellers will hit them harder for pairs to flip. They will prob backdoor more.

​I agree, they would sit without SBB treatment. I think another thing to think about is if these were SBB before OG, would they still be sought after. This really isn't the most attractive AJ1
I understand why you would say that. When I first saw the pictures, I was like meh. I still went and managed to cop them, you know, to flip them. But once I held them in my hands and put them on feet, there was no flipping anymore, these are AMAZING! Trust me!

I remember when all this app news dropped, it was said they will keep track of non pickups. And it will count against u if the pattern continues... This app isnt some rocket science to understand.. But come nov and dec
sick.gif

At the end of the day this app is happening, and there's nothing we can do about it

yet  
nerd.gif

and i hear where the people that have connects in stores are coming from cause i use to have a couple of those myself, but nothing lasts s forever

Well do ur home work right.

If you know stores that get idk yeezys or other hype shoes. Then they usually get more volume in general due to sales in that store

It's not hard to figure out if ur in the know. That's when ur relationships with store folk come in. They can give you that info. Again those in the know can always have an slight advantage.

I know Atlanta's sales and major stores that's the ones I pick

I thought the app was for people who didn't want to do their homework?

When it get launch all over the US, ppl will be surprised how many times they win.. You will be surprised the amount of ppl who dont pick up shoes. Or they just enter on the app just to enter, dudes really need to kill this chicken little nonsense...

I think that's what check is suppose to help.

If you check in they are more likely to pick people in the area. With the head start. Keeps random folks from entering everywhere since they can't physically check in.

Possibly way to counter that. RSVP was a mess for Nike dudes entering all over the country. For pairs in NYC, ATL
, and LA for "practice"

Now if the store codes start leaking out that's a problem, but stores some are hesitant to give the code or try really hard not to let folks see it.

Also if codes leak it's easy for corp to find out which store did so.

I thought the app was for people who didn't want to do their homework?

No it was more so to streamline a process and make it more fair . Go talk to the employees and managers ur cool with they will help u rite?

Last edited:
At the end of the day this app is happening, and there's nothing we can do about it

yet  :nerd:  

and i hear where the people that have connects in stores are coming from cause i use to have a couple of those myself, but nothing lasts s forever

Leave it Grizz to sum it all up. It's coming like it or not. I guess like they say adapt or die

#DoYourHomeWork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom