• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent some yeezys retail to New York got some human races I wanted back.

Building connects in major cities is a god send

Yup that's the plan. Plus I know from experience that there are a lot of solid dudes on here that don't deal with the hustle and bustle and chaos of the daily threads and they usually turn out to be the most helpful. Gonna start helping out those whove helped me more.

How doesn't it

1. No back door

2. Can only pick 3 stores. And win only one per chain. More pairs spread out

3. Can't enter your whole family unless they all get the 6 min head start (then why bother unless super GR like space jams)

4. Rewards those who shop and put in the work to check out

Many advantages I hit on 2 yeezys. I doubt I would. I have gotten any without the app.

Almost all your reasons for liking it are reasons it sounds terrible to me lol. The only exception being backdoor.

The thing is, I'm still able to win plenty of raffles regardless of the backdoor factor with the current system. So in the end, it's an implementation of 3 factors drastically limiting your chances (and lightening your pockets to boot) to curb something that's almost negligible (backdoor).

Ya'll going in 
roll.gif

Last edited:
people generally could have more chances to pick up in-store if they cut-off times for pairs were cut down to 1hr and 2hr time frames.

Tbh

95% of the people who have the app also have the headstart.  i mean, who hasn't spent $300 this year at FL or FTA?
so that 5-6 minute headstart is really just a marketing scheme. 

prime example of how the app is a DISadvantage....

i won the Yeezys 350 thru the FTA app, pickup store was Decatur, GA.  I live in NC and had to drive 3 hours to get the shoes.  how do you think it makes the dope boy in Decatur feel, who has been dropping stacks in that store all year and has built a relationship with the manager/employees.

the app gives people an opportunity to be lazy.  putting in work is finding out raffle or fcfs, going in store to fill out a ticket, fighting traffic, planning your day, etc?  the app allows 500 more entrants who normally would be too lazy to put in real work.

i see no advantage to the app
I don't wanna work to spend my money.

Why should doing research matter I have a job and life. I'm not standing out side or trying to fake be friends with a manager.

Everyone should have a fair shot to give there money to buy. Lots of people don't have time to get raffles

Also most people winning before were probably getting back door pairs.

Nah.... I'm all about taking a fair L not cause I don't wanna drive 2 hours for a shoe
So we are just going to ignore the fact that the App reservation system isn't "fair" either.  

They give people a 5 minute headstart if you've spent $300. and give people who can come in the store prior to release an extra minute. so what about the guy who has only spent $250.

how is the app reservation system fair to him?  what about the guy who has indeed spent $300, but can't make it to the store for in-store checkin and the extra 1 minute head start??

my point is that the shoe game will never be fair, period.  spend more, get more privilege

App system best thing that happened to FTL and the rest. No BD and much more convenient don't have to spend time to go and do raffles.

Hope the air mags takes ppl attention away from these lol..wishful thinking [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom