• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy who works at FTL is saying this is a more limited release than the Breds.

Can anyone else confirm this? 

Villa in Camden said they won't know until Wednesday. Damn.
sick.gif
Same with Villa-KOP- just popped in as i was at mall- said they still waiting for 'corporate clearance' but raffle expected for Wednesday.
Just look at the launch locators, there's 0 stores within an hour of me while breds there was like 9 or 10
Plus the fact that some stores (who got  the Banneds) aren't even getting them at all across the board in-store (ie. Finishline).

Should I trade my DS 2016 bred 1 sz 10.5

for DS reverse Sbb size 11?

My friend is offering me this trade

Opinions?

What do you like more? It's a fair trade
Yea, I'd say in that trade it's about what you like more. It would be hard for me to trade my 2016 Banneds though. I hope to get these, but I  wouldn't do the trade simply b/c I like the classic banned OG color more & feel these Shattereds are more of a gimmick (though, still really sick obv and i hope to get them).

Last edited:
Should I trade my DS 2016 bred 1 sz 10.5

for DS reverse Sbb size 11?

My friend is offering me this trade

Opinions?

I mean, in the long run don't you guys see the Banned gaining value as opposed to these which will lose a little value? At the end of the day the original SBB look better and these will be a consolation for someone not wanting to shell out $475-$550 and instead $250-$275.

I just don't see the demand being as big for these.

Demand will be there for these ( I have gotten rid of 90% of my collection the last 5 months and down to 40 or so pairs left) but I still grab 1s and only 1s. These will be tough to grab but I would never trade breeds for them, if you strike out you can grab a pair for 250-275, can't get breds for that price.

OMG!!! I Just received them!!! They are so amazing!!! I'm in Love!!!! 
happy.gif
goodness these are sick.

How bright is the orange in person? Im digging that they appear to look red/orange here

Damn I put in for all the raffles in my mall. I hope they give me a break this time for once

So we are just going to ignore the fact that the App reservation system isn't "fair" either.  

They give people a 5 minute headstart if you've spent $300. and give people who can come in the store prior to release an extra minute. so what about the guy who has only spent $250.

how is the app reservation system fair to him?  what about the guy who has indeed spent $300, but can't make it to the store for in-store checkin and the extra 1 minute head start??

my point is that the shoe game will never be fair, period.  spend more, get more privilege

I'm sure if people are willing to get 50 tix and or drive around a city they can check in. And spend money every that wants these dang shoes has about 200 to burn. And it's more fair than being in the know and knowing who to pay for a plug.

Point blank it's more consumer friendly because now everyone has the same opportunity. So basically do ur home work come up with 300$ if u care that much.

Like driving 2 hours or camping all night to spend about 200$ since u care that much

Using money and how much it cost to be a VIP arbitrary point since most people interested pay about 200 or more on average for release.

This is more fair than the old system because it allows more access only those who stand to benefit from the current system are mad.

It is what it is. Some like things some don't.

But the best idea was stated before pull a jimmy jazz and give an hour pick up time

Then there would be heck of a lot of unclaimed pairs. Would turn raffles to FCFS unless a re raffle took place

I mean, in the long run don't you guys see the Banned gaining value as opposed to these which will lose a little value? At the end of the day the original SBB look better and these will be a consolation for someone not wanting to shell out $475-$550 and instead $250-$275.

I just don't see the demand being as big for these.

The issue is the demand to sell these. More ppl want to sell these or use em as trade bait. More ppl are willing these to be something. Just stood behind 8 ppl getting tickets for 1 person its

The issue is the demand to sell these. More ppl want to sell these or use em as trade bait. More ppl are willing these to be something. Just stood behind 8 ppl getting tickets for 1 person its
THATS GOTTA BE ANNOYING LOL.. IM GUESSING THIS IS AT QCM? I NEVER GO THERE SINCE ITS TOO FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom