• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you find out if you won? Also is the idea of unclaimed pairs a thing of the past now? This whole thing just seems like my chances on copping certain releases have decreased :smh:.

For the Yeezy release, the timer ran out on Friday, around 530pm. That's when you found out if you won or not.

You have until 24 hours before that (Thurs 530) to change stores, size and check in.

Last edited:
Thanks you to those contributing info on how this app works. I will say it seems like some peeps were able to eat on the app with the yeezys v2s, so who knows. Just hope we have luck when important stuff starts dropping. Like idk..the Royals :lol:.

Hit all the peninsula FTL/shoe palaces today.  In San Mateo the guy at FTL told me this was the last release they'd be doing raffles before switching to the app.

Girl working at Westfield Shoe Palace told me they "just" found out they weren't getting them around 5 PM.  Nike store on post employee didn't have any info on their release.

Last edited:

There's gonna be so many miserable shoe store employees cause of this app  
hahaha 
laugh.gif

There's gonna be so many miserable shoe store employees cause of this app  

Ive worked shoe retail...if they were anything like me they were miserable already lol. You would think bein around all that stuff would be cool...but retail sux ***. That was also over a decade ago so, maybe its changed. I doubt it tho. Customers FTL

Last edited by a moderator:

Hit all the peninsula FTL/shoe palaces today.  In San Mateo the guy at FTL told me this was the last release they'd be doing raffles before switching to the app.

Girl working at Westfield Shoe Palace told me they "just" found out they weren't getting them around 5 PM.  Nike store on post employee didn't have any info on their release.
Good to hear the Bay finally getting the app. Ain't no time for this manual raffle business. But then again, gotta worry about bots and **** now.

Westfield SP manager told me they were getting them about a week ago and when I called today, they said they weren't. Thought it was some shady **** going on again but guess it's true. Which peninsula SP did you hit? Tanforan?

Good to hear the Bay finally getting the app. Ain't no time for this manual raffle business. But then again, gotta worry about bots and **** now.

Westfield SP manager told me they were getting them about a week ago and when I called today, they said they weren't. Thought it was some shady **** going on again but guess it's true. Which peninsula SP did you hit? Tanforan?

Westfield SP? Aren't most of our malls here in the bay westfield malls? Which are you guys referring to here?

Last edited:

I wouldn't rule out shady ****
laugh.gif

I went to all the SPs from southland hayward to sf center.
hit the 2-for-1 in san bruno
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Are FA 14th and 34th doing raffle, website says FCFS? I remember them having raffle listed previously.

Enjoy the app while it's new cause once it's widespread there will be no advantage. Right now I love it though

You know what.. in the places that they have raffles... they should invite customer to watch, either in store or on twitch or something.

lets see how many they backdoor then
roll.gif

App really doesn't have an advantage in my opinion

How doesn't it

1. No back door

2. Can only pick 3 stores. And win only one per chain. More pairs spread out

3. Can't enter your whole family unless they all get the 6 min head start (then why bother unless super GR like space jams)

4. Rewards those who shop and put in the work to check out

Many advantages I hit on 2 yeezys. I doubt I would. I have gotten any without the app.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom