• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody won 2 pairs of a shoe through the app? Like can you win 1 on FTL then turn around and win another on FTA or Champs?
Yess if you have 6 min headstart your likely to with at all 3. Won 2 Yeezys that way ftl and champs atl

By the time the reservation app hits Charlotte it'll be the year 2018, Footlocker and it's subsidiaries are slow. Doing like 3 new cities every 3 months is inconvenient. I guess I have to to deal with shady backdooring employees for 2 years.

Last edited:
Yess if you have 6 min headstart your likely to with at all 3. Won 2 Yeezys that way ftl and champs atl

That's good to know thank you but don't you have to be VIP status at said store to get a full 6 min head start or no?

Last edited:
So this would really stop pairs from being backdoored at all these foot stores? Or do you guys think theres gonna be a loophole?

App > instore

saves time and gas

plus you actually have a shot at certain spots now :lol:  

We can always go back to the days of running as fast as you can all through the mall  :lol:  

app is trash to me

they've turned sneakers into pokemon go

there's no gas savings for the hard to get shoes cause you gotta do the instore check in for the added advantage

sheikh still has the best setup

Last edited:
 i've never used it yet, but that's how i see it 

and I thought the head start came from having "vip" status ?  

At the end of the day people including me will always find something to complain about 

Last edited:
That's good to know thank you but don't you have to be VIP status at said store to get a full 6 min head start or no?

Yes. VIP gets you 180 secs, Platinum gets you 120 secs and check in gets you 60 secs totaling 6 minutes.

app is trash to me

they've turned sneakers into pokemon go

there's no gas savings for the hard to get shoes cause you gotta do the instore check in for the added advantage

sheikh still has the best setup

It will save you gas because you only have to check in at one store, rather than going to multiple stores. App may be trash to you (personally I think it's a good idea), but it's either adapt or perish.

didn't know you only had to hit one beacon, that aspect isn't bad, thought each beacon had separate opportunities to better your chances

the app is still trash on my end cause people made it seem it would be the raffle system thru the app

but it's more like having a head start buying a shoe on eastbay

I'd much rather it be a online raffle system where I can enter all the stores I want within reason and location

that's why sheikh still gets more of my harder release business

their system is simple and fair

didn't know you only had to hit one beacon, that aspect isn't bad, thought each beacon had separate opportunities to better your chances

the app is still trash on my end cause people made it seem it would be the raffle system thru the app

but it's more like having a head start buying a shoe on eastbay

I'd much rather it be a online raffle system where I can enter all the stores I want within reason and location

that's why sheikh still gets more of my harder release business

their system is simple and fair

I think would be even more fair if they would limit the amount of stores you could enter to three (3) :nerd:

I like that from FTL app too :pimp:

Last edited:
I think would be even more fair if they would limit the amount of stores you could enter to three (3) :nerd:

Or at least flag multiple entries from several different accounts. Been striking out hard with sheikh on hyped releases lately when using my one account.

Guys and gals, here's a little bit of (hopefully) relevant information about the FTL family (FTA, Champs) apps. What I know was mainly gleaned from threads on this forum, so if I am incorrect in any, someone feel free to correct me.

The app now seems to be rolling out on a statewide basis, not city to city, so from what it seems, even you folks in big metropolitan cities will still have to wait until it goes live for your state.

From what I understand, it first rolled out in Florida in the not too distant past (a matter of months, I believe); It maybe rolled out in one or two cities initially.

The apps went live in Georgia a few weekends back during the Yeezy 350 v2 release, and at that point every store I checked in the state that was getting them was on the new digital system.

I believe it is also live for Texas, but I do not know if any other states have it yet.

I think it's a pretty good system so far, but others can argue that it rewards the people who spend more, but I like that aspect.

If you do have the app, and are lucky enough to have 3 stores near you that are getting this shoe, you will only need to go and check in at one of the 3 stores, not all of them.

And yes, you can enter and win raffles for each of the different apps, although it looks like Champs is not getting this release. I was able to score a pair of the 350 v2'a at both FTL and FTA.

sorry to beat a dead horse with another question.. but the app isn't a raffle then? so when the timer counts down a button opens up and you spam in hope of reserving or  what??  I'm guessing that's the advantage of time so you can start shopping earlier? 

sorry to beat a dead horse with another question.. but the app isn't a raffle then? so when the timer counts down a button opens up and you spam in hope of reserving or  what??  I'm guessing that's the advantage of time so you can start shopping earlier? 

Nope. Once the countdown hits zero, you will be able to see your outcome.

I'd be cool with a limit but I'd say 5

I'm really disappointed in how they configured the app

they def said they'd be moving the raffle system to the app but they turned it into a cash grab

also back to the beacons, if the 3 different companies: champs, footlocker and footaction all don't offer the shoe within the same mall you're still driving

it happened to me today where I drove to 2 malls cause one footlocker in the mall didn't get em and the footaction did and vice versa

normally I chill but I'm on my soapbox with this one lol

the app is just not the easy to use, stay at home convenience that it was thought to be

I know some have had succcess but the work that has to be put in is still there

Also on what day is the countdown to see if you were able to win a reservation? Friday night or Saturday morning?

Last edited:
Catch a L before the rest
lmao almost spit my oatmeal
It basically puts your entry in before the official launch time of the shoe.
thanks for all the help man.. I entered 3 stores and one is 44 miles away temped to take it off list.. already driving 30 miles for a 4m headstart, hopefully I win so I can work towards platinum. You ever have success with app?? if so maxed timer?

Last edited:
lmao almost spit my oatmeal
thanks for all the help man.. I entered 3 stores and one is 44 miles away temped to take it off list.. already driving 30 miles for a 4m headstart, hopefully I win so I can work towards platinum. You ever have success with app?? if so maxed timer?

First time doing it with this release. It just went live the other week here in GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom