• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that DTLR and JJ is not getting these in store but online. Say it's only a HOH, FA, and Nike store release (not including Ruvilla, Shoe Palace, botiques, etc since them stores are not near me) 

If that's the case and anyone else can confirm. It's going to be an interesting sadderday. 

All DTLR in charlotte say they are not getting them. JJ doesn't know yet

This release should be interesting. It can go either way in terms of hype.

limited+Jordan 1= madness come RD. If they dont get bought by those who want theyll get eaten by hypebeasts or those who missed out the first time.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
The FTA  App just updated only 1 FTA in my area is them them iin men sizes.... The Blk/Red joint were all over my area, these are like finding a diamond in a iceberg

NYC, FTA on 14st is doing raffles today and tomorrow, if I know any other spots ill post, majority of places are doing fcfs

Last edited:
CHECKING IN... I HIT UP 5 PLACES FOR RAFFLES.. I WANTED TO GO TO THE BRONX AND TRY FORDHAM BUT I DIDNT FEEL LIKE TROOPING IT THAT FAR. ILL PUT IN A SNKRS DRAW ON RD AND HOPEFULLY ILL GET A PAIR OR 2.

SNKRS Draw is my only option
embarassed.gif
Very unfortunate, seems like the chances on that are about 1%. It's very disappointing to see they will be doing the draw for any "big" release now. From one of the best chances to worst very quickly (SNKRS). Good luck dude

Very unfortunate, seems like the chances on that are about 1%. It's very disappointing to see they will be doing the draw for any "big" release now. From one of the best chances to worst very quickly (SNKRS). Good luck dude
Yeah :frown: I got very lucky on the first SBB's, so hopefully I fall into that 1% again [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

but...I haven't won any draws since then :wow:

Last edited:
shoe palace is getting them if anyone cares.

went to my local shoe palace and only 6 people including me on the list. HOH didnt really act like a lot of people were coming in. so i think my area isnt to hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom