• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guy is only going to charge me retail + shipping.

Definitely came through in the clutch. Only 1 store in my state are getting these.
nthat.gif

Welp

Gonna enter doubt I'll hit

Not gonna ask my girl so I'll just stop in and grab a tick at the two spots

Wouldn't pay a cent over retail on these so not that serious

Good luck guys

I feel the same way. Just gonna try on the FTL and FA app and the SNKRS draw if need be. Not putting in much work for these.

Will definitely be trying for these. Struck out on most recent raffles(v2s,HUnmd,ovo12) my heart can't take anymore Ls lmao so hopefully I can score a W.

Only 2 raffle spots here. Put in 2 raffles at each (one men's and one gs) not many ppl in there for raffles. Hopefully I hit. I'll check with DTLR & JJ later today as they usually do guaranteed tix the Thursday before a release.

I was told that DTLR and JJ is not getting these in store but online. Say it's only a HOH, FA, and Nike store release (not including Ruvilla, Shoe Palace, botiques, etc since them stores are not near me) 

If that's the case and anyone else can confirm. It's going to be an interesting sadderday. 

Last edited:
So if you enter the reservation through the app that means there's no in=store raffle or there might be one too?

These are very limited, went to two malls only one store in each mall getting them, no champs or finishline, went to a local store only 3 of their branches getting them and Nike with the bs draw

Welp, got online raffles and check in done at FTL and FTA. Waiting game now..

I feel the same as others w these, not going hard or paying resale.. burned out with all these releases.

Welp, got online raffles and check in done at FTL and FTA. Waiting game now..

I feel the same as others w these, not going hard or paying resale.. burned out with all these releases.
mind sharing online raffle links? and if we reserve through app on FTL and FTA there's no need to go in-store for a raffle? will still go in for headstart 

mind sharing online raffle links? and if we reserve through app on FTL and FTA there's no need to go in-store for a raffle? will still go in for headstart 

It's on the app, you download it and reserve it through the app. The store uses either the app or in-store tickets, only reason to go in store is for a head start. It will let you select up to 3 stores you can pick up at and your size.. you only have to check in at 1 store. It will notify you on whether you win or lose, and where to pick up on the app once the timer is over.

Last edited:

It's on the app, you download it and reserve it through the app. The store uses either the app or in-store tickets, only reason to go in store is for a head start. It will let you select up to 3 stores you can pick up at and your size.. you only have to check in at 1 store. It will notify you on whether you win or lose, and where to pick up on the app once the timer is over.
when is this feature going to be available for the west coast?  this is only in the east coast right now correct?

oh damn thanks for letting me know about only needing to visit one store would of ended up going on a journey..still nearest store is 19 miles away and I'm lazy

School is out today and tomorrow so the kids are going to hit these raffles hard smh. Went to 1 mall that usually has about 6 stores that gets pairs for a GR and only 2/6 are getting them. These are def limited smh. Good luck ppl. If I don't hit on one of these 6 raffles, its draw or bust.

All the plastic orange leather comments are ridiculous. The black portions on the SBB 1 were pleather as well. Doesnt matter though, people who complain will still buy them, either to keep or resell.

Went into Kids FTL to get a raffle for a sz 7 and got the response "wow everyone wants a 7", looked in their raffle box and literally every ticket was a 7. Went to HOH to get a ticket for my actual size and got the response "wow everyone wants a 13 today" smh I'm not liking my chances for these at all lol Sadderday will def be a reality this weekend.

Any word on Footsites dropping these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom