• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
couple stores with in decent distance is doing fcfs but the two close ones to me are not but im sure they could cancel it if not enough enter and do fcfs after the drawing. 

Guess I'll be riding to buffalo and Syracuse. Prefer to spend 25 in gas then 100$ on resell. -Shrugs- will not pay more then 250$. Especially since i have the Ogs. :rofl:

Like the reservation. Now my lover friend that live in Atl don't have to run around for raffles. Lol she can just do it from her phone. Wavey fareals.

Guess I'll be riding to buffalo and Syracuse. Prefer to spend 25 in gas then 100$ on resell. -Shrugs- will not pay more then 250$. Especially since i have the Ogs. :rofl:

Are limited releases usually easy to cop in Syracuse? I'm from the area but just recently got into sneakers since moving to NJ.

Are limited releases usually easy to cop in Syracuse? I'm from the area but just recently got into sneakers since moving to NJ.

Depends. Syracuse actually use to be rather easy back in 2013. Picked Fontay Montana 9s up out that way. no raffle, just walked in. Haven't entered much besides yeezy since but its such a far ride I dread it. But now just average raffles most general releases sit.

Depends. Syracuse actually use to be rather easy back in 2013. Picked Fontay Montana 9s up out that way. no raffle, just walked in. Haven't entered much besides yeezy since but its such a far ride I dread it. But now just average raffles most general releases sit.

Gotcha, where do you live? Rochester?

Did anyone get a kickz shipping confirmation email that ordered through them??

Last edited:
Don't raffles start today too?
nerd.gif
yeah they do might do a couple way less stores getting these 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom