Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Wait til the Chicago 1's release.  The bubble will expand again.  UGH!
Possibly....

Depends on how limited they are....

Hopefully with all the beasts taking Ls recently we can slide by like these today....

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't front, the fact that these are still available makes these VERY tempting to gone ahead and get them... these or the Aunt Pearls, decisions, decisions....

Yup i remember those days....Now what there doing is they seem to put QS tags on a lot of new releases that aint suppose to be a QS so u can't use the rewards on!!!....aleast around me thats what i see being done!!!!      
mean.gif
Whoa, that's really weak. Wonder if they made new rules because too many people were using the program?  no one really knew about it, employees were even confused bout it I remember. My HOH let me use them on ANYTHING but that was couple years ago. Loved stacking them all at once for 1 shoe

Nope. It is just that the bubble is bursting now along with a good amount of pairs available....

The beast have slept leaving stock numbers for those who truly want them....

To me Ice Cube is necessary....

The bubble hasn't really popped yet just 7 days ago was a fiasco. I think these are just a big release and not much hype behind them. In fact for the last two or three years typically it's been slower sellouts on the first couple of releases for JB, with exception for the royals of course. 

I think that increased cost and increased availability with less hyped pairs being released so far is the main driving factor. Other than the Doc C 2s I doubt we will see super fast sellouts until April. Unless of course JB announces some random QS or finally a release date on the laser 4s.

Yup i remember those days....Now what there doing is they seem to put QS tags on a lot of new releases that aint suppose to be a QS so u can't use the rewards on!!!....aleast around me thats what i see being done!!!!      :smh:

I can't use them on any sneaker the day of release now.

That's why I go to FNL for my non HOH and Kobe releases.

Just saw a fsr on fnl... Get while you can if you want em. This is an easy pass for me with the price being what it is. I'll wait to see if they drop the laser 4.

I don't like the laser look on the 1s for some reason but the 4s are a deff for me.. FSR finishline like ^ he said don't pay these scammers in groups people posting them for 350 •_•

Back
Top Bottom