Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Success it was pretty easy on FTA and on FNL used discount on FNL winner circle is nice when it works right. :smokin

Last edited:
lmao @ all these people on twitter flexing carts and wants $10 for oops....nobody wants them :lol:

im lmao right now bought an atc for these weeks back got an instant refund from detroit got kicks they couldnt even cart these 
roll.gif

thank god i copped from kixsquare ,but was straight to cart on the ftl sites 

lazers equate to soulja boy generation, match these with that nba jacket that got all the team patches and it's 2005 again 

Nike reps lied to me.

Was GS available on NDC?

Well atleast I got my pair...

Nike reps lied to me.

Was GS available on NDC?

Well atleast I got my pair...
long time no speak! they said the GS version will drop but not today and to stay posted. eastbay is the only site that looks sold out in GS sizes. i never have luck with them.

I already knew I wanted them but It still came down to a last min decision so I pulled the trigger and Im glad I did cant wait to see the quaility some people Ive heard even compared it to frag like quaility not better than frags but nice quaility as frags and plus everyone shoes has its own laser pattern thats pretty special becuz it can be seen when worn unlike the bel air 5s insole patterns so congrats to all that ate off this EZ sundays feast!!! Im all in for Sunday releases

Decided to get them off FNL... Forgot I had $20 reward and a $20 giftcard from returning something I used a rewards on.

Got it for $167 shipped... I wish they offer free shipping like they used too back in good old days.

well, unless you are trying for a girl size or trying on NDC trash site...these are available everywhere.
I'm not sure what size you are but I've been getting OOS message trying to add a 9.5 on multiple sites... 

NDC answered my question for what the graphics are in relation to...   Details pay tribute to a mid-season showcase in New York City.   If these sit, I might have to cop 2X.  Stay sleeping 

"We are sorry, but the promotion code or source code you entered cannot be used on an order containing new release product."
Thats my bad, saw the discount pop up in cart but then on checkout went retro-active, no pun intended

long time no speak! they said the GS version will drop but not today and to stay posted. eastbay is the only site that looks sold out in GS sizes. i never have luck with them.

yes indeed! :D

Thanks for the info. I was pretty pissed these didn't pop up on NDC... was hoping to use my paypal funds cuz man cdn dollar is so weak right now.

Oh well, still grabbed a pair.

Back
Top Bottom