Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Thats my bad, saw the discount pop up in cart but then on checkout went retro-active, no pun intended

NP!

I have to wonder why FTl even sends me VIP Rewards....

I can't use them on anything....SMDH

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what size you are but I've been getting OOS message trying to add a 9.5 on multiple sites... 

FNL and Shoepalace, dude. both straight to cart for me when I tried 9.5

Last edited:
FTL VIP rewards use to be equivalent to gift cards, could stack em in real life and pay entire purchase with em, never tried them online but in store they are like cash 

Could have shown up 2 hours later and still been the same spot in line..... that was the only disappointing part of ti...

Even with all the pics I cant tell if these joints are white or off white. Now I see that they have GITD soles and 3M....tempted to cop. Can anyone confirm what shade of white they are?

FTL VIP rewards use to be equivalent to gift cards, could stack em in real life and pay entire purchase with em, never tried them online but in store they are like cash 
Yup i remember those days....Now what there doing is they seem to put QS tags on a lot of new releases that aint suppose to be a QS so u can't use the rewards on!!!....aleast around me thats what i see being done!!!!      
mean.gif

Can't believe these weren't an instant sellout. I bet those 10's and 4's this month will be a piece of cake. I think its a combination of both the price increase and so much stuff coming out this month. Also its Sunday and most people are at church right now. LOL 
roll.gif

I wonder if it's just the higher price point that's causing these to still be available on sites. To me, they're amazing. I've been looking forward to this release for a while now.
Nope. It is just that the bubble is bursting now along with a good amount of pairs available....

The beast have slept leaving stock numbers for those who truly want them....

To me Ice Cube is necessary....

they are white with gold lasering....the gold lasering makes them look off white in pics...

Nope. It is just that the bubble is bursting now along with a good amount of pairs available....

The beast have slept leaving stock numbers for those who truly want them....

To me Ice Cube is necessary....

Wait til the Chicago 1's release.  The bubble will expand again.  UGH!

Back
Top Bottom