Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I can't seem to pull the trigger for $201 for some 1s... Going after Broadway 10 and Oreo 4 for the same price.

Last edited:
I can't seem to pull the trigger for $196 for some 1s... Going after Broadway 10 and Oreo 4 for the same price.
Same here.  These are just OK and there is a lot more heat coming out the next couple weeks.

hahaha fnl denied my Card 3 times, so i did the one thing i know to never do! paypal.....got the email saying i made a payment but no confirmation and the site crapped out on me before the confirmation page! simultaneously struck out on every other site! wow!

FNL straight to carts here.  Copped with winner circle points $190 shipped 
nthat.gif

first time in a long time without a payment error too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
stop messing around with ndc, hit up eb or ftl fa... straight to cart. I'd usually go for ndc too for the ebates and free shipping but if you want these they are readily available. 196 is a little steep, but these shoes are fire, plus the OG tag, I can't wait to get these in hand.

Got the OOS for a 9.5 on NDC as well... 
Got one too but went back to the twitter link and clicked it again, now waiting in line all over!!....NDC is messed up man!!!!

after a couple mins just came back with OOS!!!......WTF

Last edited:
Copped a 13.5 off FTL......

Now I'm cashed out on kicks....

FNL straight to carts here.  Copped with winner circle points $190 shipped 
nthat.gif

first time in a long time without a payment error too 
laugh.gif
You aint kidding, same with me -$20 and no error....usually going through the process forever!!!...
laugh.gif

They are an easy grab on pretty much every site.  If you can't get them in cart on ndc then try somewhere else.

Got two but only wanted one. Logged in on phone and PC and the site accepted both shoes in the cart.
It usually says only one allowed.
Should have tried a promo code to see if it would work too.

Back
Top Bottom