jordan melo m10

That makes sense bro. Just wish Jordan brand would take his shoe line more serious and take advantage of his current address. NYC would eat up his kicks if they were done right as asthetics and colorway wise.

Last edited:
That makes sense bro. Just wish Jordan brand would take his shoe line more serious and take advantage of his current address. NYC would eat up his kicks if they were done right as asthetics and colorway wise.
I feel you for sure.  I can see an away Knicks cw looking super clean.  Like mostly black with some hits of orange and blue

Gonna try and hold out on these for another colorway, but if I can get to the mall tomorrow I'll definitely try them on.

I just dont know why not release retro numbered jordans in the coloways of the teams hes playing for & attach his name to that retro

Wait so the ones he wore the last 2 games aren't the ones releasing tomorrow? Don't tell me that because I haven't seen them in person and I have my cousin picking them up for me tomorrow..

I mean, they're very close. Is that a problem?

Is it a problem for it to be a problem? :nerd:

It wouldn't be weird for someone to want a Knicks colorway vs. some random "Dark Powder Blue" pair

Last edited:
If you haven't been aware that the powder blue pair is the one coming out tomorrow and not the true Knicks colorway Melo has worn for two games then I guess it is a problem to me. You should have more knowledge on something you're spending money on IMO.

Once super discounted imma snatch a pair up for beater rotation then ballin once beat up enough. I think they look good enough for casual wear and since I've never been able to snatch up a pair of 28s I might as well. Might be good for me in the long run

I got mine for 10% off because the jumpman logo on the tongue came off a bit lol. I personally like the powder blue colour though, but those actual Knicks colours look dope too. I would cop the XX8 SE but I can't never find them here in Australia :tongue:

it isn't so bad too me, cause when I lace it up it covers the jumpman :tongue: but yeah, not a smoove production by JB.

I love dynamic fit so much though, goddamn. 

I think the volts or breds drop next month. Can't remember which but one is Feb then one March

Looks like it. Weird to have to shoes that are essentially the same setup in same colors drop.

Back
Top Bottom