jordan melo m10

I would like to see that lace swap. I think it will make both shoes better. No one on niketalk or Instagram seems to get the pack. Maybe because they only released in a very few stores?

Anyway Merry Christmas niketalk !!!!

I do not like that shade of blue. It's like a powder blue. Give me a true Knicks colorway ad I'm good.

Aesthetically the shoe is amazing. I really like the smooth lines throughout the shoe. I'm sure they perform well too...

Will easily be the most slept on sig this year which is ok by me :.lol

Can't wait how these are to ball in. I loved the M7 but the heel cup was too aggressive and cut into me despite thick socks.

Not extremely helpful from a performance perspective but a live look if anyone was interested

Last edited:
Glad to hear these are snug. I want a good lock down with no movement. Glad they're $165 and not $175. Still should be $150 MAX but whatever.

Interested to see the quantity produced in each cw. It would be smart by JB to make them just as limited as the xx8's

Ahhhhhhhhhh they should've kept that heel cup all chrome on the launch color way… I hope the BHM and the Laker whites don't have that gradient style heel cup

I consider that to be trolling :lol:

Disagreeing and expressing why, how it could be better etc is one thing but dude just said nothing. :lol:

Launch colorway is now on the FTL release locator and look to be widely available 
smokin.gif

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Just trying to decide if I should hold out for the BHM pair or not.  Too anxious to give these a go... and the blues look good IMO

Last edited:
I'll probably pick up Saturday... there more I look at them the more I like them.  Who knows how difficult it'll be to get the BHM pair too

Back
Top Bottom